Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sizzles corner of bodybuilding and weightlifting!

This is a discussion on Sizzles corner of bodybuilding and weightlifting! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; how do i work out my lower pelvis region?...
Page: 2

TunaFishyMe

how do i work out my lower pelvis region?

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

just wondering how much u can do with weightlifting nd how old u are?

im 15, i can do

clean+jerk - 85kg
    snatch - 60kg
    deadlift - 120kg

its not much cos i took bout 1month break from it but was doing it for 2years before tht.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

is it actually helping me doing the same 5-6 machines everyday? or are my muscles getting "use to" the workouts[/b]

Haha.. chinks doing machines, lawl.

Well, if you are skinny, or were, the machines will get you more muscle weight, and if you get to a point where you don't wanna go bigger, do some cardio, such as a general sport, runing, swiming, etc. Also stretching (sp?), wich will help your muscles don't look buffed. But I agree with what cama said, more reps > extra weight. Why? More resistance, endurance and breathing control is far better for any sport. If you do few reps with extra weight, you'll be pushing your muscles from 0 to max quicker and will get tired a lot quicker, but doing low weight and more reps will increase your endurance, since you'll increase little by little, wich is more helpfull in the long run.

Example: Starting runners don't go out and do 6 miles, they go low, 1.5-3 miles, and after repeating the same periods, and making their speed stable, they increase the distance, till getting to the 6miles, wich is the best way to stabilize your speed, control your oxigenation, temperature, and makes the muscles get used to the work out little by little.

Matador

I have a questions I am starting to work out again ( took a 2 year break after football ended) and I was wondering wat should I eat? I remeber my football coach saying protein is the best but like wat portions n shit? Also if i start taking roids do they kick in fast? ( was just curious)

Banned

Haha I cant believe all of you are actually asking professional questions to a guy from a game forums, no offense sizzlex I know you are just trying to help but this is kind of dumb, just go to gym and ask a professional.

mystical

Haha I cant believe all of you are actually asking professional questions to a guy from a game forums, no offense sizzlex I know you are just trying to help but this is kind of dumb, just go to gym and ask a professional.[/b]

downsize ur meal portions to half of wat u usually eat if u wanna get back in shape, for work outs i suggest tuna sandwich or just straight up tuna from the can, sweet peas outta the can wit v8 vegetable juice and carne asada witout all that crap they put ontop..just meat and u can add guacamole for better taste and dont forget to tell em to degrease the meat., for work out do about 3-4 days a week, do freeweights and the machines i mean after all u not plannin to be bodybuilder u just want to get in shape,

1 day - abs, back, tricepts
    2 day - bicepts, shoulders, chest
    3 day - legs, back, sides
    4 day - just get ur ass on a trendmil and run for 45 min

u can work out ur back more then 1 time a week because unlike other body parts for example abs, arms, legs, ur back doesnt really get sore.

as for hoodlum i think we should take our minds off scamers, cheaters, koxpers and how bad the game is and just help one another, after all health is very important in persons life, i think its good to have a topic that has nutin to do wit the game, and btw the professional trainers not gonna tell u anythin usefull, thell just pressure u to buy personal trainer and pay each session for nuting

and one more thing try to have a variety in ur work out dont do same thing all the time and same machines, ur muscles will just get used to it and then when u stop workin out and few months later start again it will be really hard to get in shape.

i hope this was helpfull

Matador

so roids dont work? damn...

TunaFishyMe

the length of my penis is too long. I want to increase its diameter. What sorts of exercises do you recommend?

Banned Senior Member

That cant be possible, your asian

sizzlex

well im going to be 16 in a month i currently only do tricep bicep back and chest =\

Matador

your younger than i am and giving me advice...sigh... im nub at working out

sizzlex

Can you tell me how to make my golgi body more supple? How to increase the efficiency of myogloboin transfer to the muscle?[/b]
    well im not 100% sure on that part although i do know you get myogloboin from chicken leg meat =\

Matador

haha oblingota wat was that from? just thought of it

Myoglobin has a higher oxygen uptake than normal heamoglobin. Want to know more look at Oxygen dissociation curves. Its to do with krebs cycles and things

mystical

become a fat ass, ur dick wont look long ne more and it will definetly increase in diameter sorry to break it to u but this is a wrong section with issue u havin, stop by at ur local mcdonalds theyll give u some suggestions

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast