Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

smoking kills

This is a discussion on smoking kills within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; last weekend -.- especially that "soon" made me feel bad ><...
Page: 1

last weekend -.- especially that "soon" made me feel bad ><

Robokill

yes proof is in this video, posted by private in an old topic.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IQ4n7g31RlE

well here , the sellers have to put pics of hearts and lungs of smokers on the cigs package :P and i think i seen like deformed kids on cigs package also , to show what it can do when your pregnant.

well here , the sellers have to put pics of hearts and lungs of smokers on the cigs package :P[/b]
    aww so cute.. can u send me a package?
    ill pm you my adress too if its ok ><

What idiots... if people are stupid enough to smoke let them kill themselves instead of drawing cartoons on cig packs. The warning on the package is enough as it is.

Banned

What idiots... if people are stupid enough to smoke let them kill themselves instead of drawing cartoons on cig packs. The warning on the package is enough as it is.[/b]
    yep, if they want to smoke to be cool then they can be cool while there dying of cancer
    me i suffer from second hand smoke. but i rather smoke a cig then go through the smell of second hands smoke anyday, why shouldnt i smoke? i could be geting cigs for free and still kiling myself, either way im still dying everyday

Hostage

yep, if they want to smoke to be cool then they can be cool while there dying of cancer
    me i suffer from second hand smoke. but i rather smoke a cig then go through the smell of second hands smoke anyday, why shouldnt i smoke? i could be geting cigs for free and still kiling myself, either way im still dying everyday[/b]

Why shouldn&#39;t you smoke? People who live smoke-free lives tend to live longer than those who dont. FACT

You really aren&#39;t that smart are you vandy?

sexy Owa

smoking removes a few years from your lives but think about it, what years are you missing your not missing age 21, or any of those fun years :P your losing the last couple years of your life when your shitting on yourself and drinking your own urine in a nursing home that smells like death

h34r:

Banned

Why shouldn&#39;t you smoke? People who live smoke-free lives tend to live longer than those who dont. FACT

You really aren&#39;t that smart are you vandy?[/b]
    You inhale "worst" toxins by just breathing in a city than by smoking. FACT. More people die from second hand smoking than by actually smoking. ANOTHER FACT

Vandy is very smart actually. He is correct. You are dying everyday.. the food you eat.. the air you breath.. sun radiation.. Why not just smoke? Enjoy your life. Drink if you want to. Get high. Pinch a girl&#39;s ass while waiting in the lunch line and then point at your friend. You only have one life, enjoy it.

Smoking does reduce your lifespan. But so does everything else. Does that mean we should become robots and sit at home on our mother&#39;s couch.

You probably do, but not my friend Vandy. He is a risk taker.

EastonLemon

They only thing worth smoking is weed.

Banned

You really aren&#39;t that smart are you vandy?[/b]
    i didnt say i was a genious. but umm...you just said people who live smoke free lives live longer then people who dont smoke.. umm isnt that the same thing ? :lol:
    You inhale "worst" toxins by just breathing in a city than by smoking. FACT. More people die from second hand smoking than by actually smoking. ANOTHER FACT

Vandy is very smart actually. He is correct. You are dying everyday.. the food you eat.. the air you breath.. sun radiation.. Why not just smoke? Enjoy your life. Drink if you want to. Get high. Pinch a girl&#39;s ass while waiting in the lunch line and then point at your friend. You only have one life, enjoy it.</span>

Smoking does reduce your lifespan. But so does everything else. Does that mean we should become robots and sit at home on our mother&#39;s couch.

You probably do, but not my friend Vandy. He is a risk taker.[/b]

<span style="color:#FF00FF">fucking right i say this all the time. i know school is important but i rather play xboxlive > homework. you live once in your life enjoy it! why go on a diet and not like the foods you eat? = not happy. i eat what taste good and im happy. thats why i love the foods that kill alot of people. cheese butter ...

im a risk taker? :S i dont want to die today fuck that im a pussy h34r:

smoking removes a few years from your lives but think about it, what years are you missing your not missing age 21, or any of those fun years :P your losing the last couple years of your life when your shitting on yourself and drinking your own urine in a nursing home that smells like death
    h34r:[/b]
    To an extent I agree, however in many cases it&#39;s more than just a few years. You develop problems in your lungs if you smoke heavily and it causes other health problems. I will say it effects people in different ways. Some can take it some cant. Thats the risk, and it shouldent be taken imo.

I have relitives that smoked for over 40 years and havent had much of a problem aside from rancid teeth and bad breath. I smoked for about 4 years, not very heavily though. After I quit I never looked back. Very expencive and there are no positives to doing it.

Banned

I smoke oregano. I buy italian seasoning from jewel osco and wrap it up in printer paper and I smoke dat shit. Dat shit be making you fly ah ah ay ah ah ah ay.

Cocaine

I smoke black tar heroin.

sexy Owa

To an extent I agree, however in many cases it&#39;s more than just a few years. You develop problems in your lungs if you smoke heavily and it causes other health problems. I will say it effects people in different ways. Some can take it some cant. Thats the risk, and it shouldent be taken imo.

I have relitives that smoked for over 40 years and havent had much of a problem aside from rancid teeth and bad breath. I smoked for about 4 years, not very heavily though. After I quit I never looked back. Very expencive and there are no positives to doing it.[/b]
    dont get me wrong i was just speaking my mind. i dont smoke and i never will just not that kind of person. my family all smokes except my uncle and I, dont need to smoke for people to like me anywho h34r:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast