Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

smoking kills

This is a discussion on smoking kills within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; yay 20 days old topic bump[/b] damn, I was about to actually post >.< weed ftw? :P...
Page: 3

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

yay 20 days old topic bump[/b]
    damn, I was about to actually post >.<

weed ftw? :P

Banned

yay 20 days old topic bump[/b]
    Nothing wrong with that

But i do wish he would have said a little more then 5 words

3thos

I smoke black tar heroin.[/b]
    You and I both.

You gonna have your kid smoke that also?

Cocaine

No no, I would never subject my first born to something like black tar heroin. It&#39;s getting a fresh bowl pack of methamphetamine when it pops out.

Psy

No no, I would never subject my first born to something like black tar heroin. It&#39;s getting a fresh bowl pack of methamphetamine when it pops out.[/b]
    Does your family have a history of having 1 too many chromosomes?

3thos

Does your family have a history of having 1 too many chromosomes?[/b]
    haha.

off topic: Psy, i see you posting like 100 times a day now ... you NEVER used to post this much, did you lose your job or something? lol.

the_man_slayer

smoking is stupid...

Cigarettes are a form of natural selection and as such labelling only interferes with the process. My only qualm is that smokers get free healthcare and people with genuine problems have to share the queue with them. Remove free healthcare for people with lifestyle illnesses.[/b]
    +1

zero has alot of sence

Judas Iscariot

Well in america, in a few years the biggest worry isn&#39;t going to be complications and related illnesses of tobacco smoking, but rather mental illnesses such as paranoia and schizophrenia.

When you go out to buy your cigs you&#39;re not gonna worry about something that came in the box, but rather outrunning that damn nerd with an AK-47 shooting at everyone else!

I dont smoke cigarettes. I don&#39;t make a big deal out of it for those who do. I wouldn&#39;t put those on the cartons, those people are responsible for themselves. ok bb buying a sniper rifle now...

Banned

Well in america, in a few years the biggest worry isn&#39;t going to be complications and related illnesses of tobacco smoking, but rather mental illnesses such as paranoia and schizophrenia.

When you go out to buy your cigs you&#39;re not gonna worry about something that came in the box, but rather outrunning that damn nerd with an AK-47 shooting at everyone else!

I dont smoke cigarettes. I don&#39;t make a big deal out of it for those who do. I wouldn&#39;t put those on the cartons, those people are responsible for themselves. ok bb buying a sniper rifle now...[/b]
    yeah and when these people are blowing smoke all in your face and when you get cancer or something you will be the 1 saying. "dam i wish we would have pushed the decision on putting those labels on the cartons"

Judas Iscariot

yeah and when these people are blowing smoke all in your face and when you get cancer or something you will be the 1 saying. "dam i wish we would have pushed the decision on putting those labels on the cartons"[/b]
    You should watch your own back. If you get cancer from 2nd-hand smoke, then either luck wasn&#39;t with you or more appropiately, you should&#39;ve been busier looking out for yourself. I just can&#39;t help but think of all in this topic same as women with crazy hormones bitching about everything. The law over here says people can&#39;t smoke in closed spaces, if they do, then its a wrong. If I meet a smoker outdoors, why oh why would I go out of your way to move him, when it should be ME who&#39;s moving out of the way. I want to keep MY own health, not his.

If people made the same fuss about really dangerous shit... Did you know you only need to breathe like 0.05% of carbon dioxide (shit that comes out of cars) in order for you to die? People drive cars. Cars are hazardous. Why isn&#39;t there a "Car kylls" topic every 2 days in the off-topic section?

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

we are all dying anyway. Non smokers get lung cancer, ministers get prostate cancer (altho proves nothing to my favor ._.), kids can get aids by the most ridiculous accidents, you can be ran over or hitted by drunk drivers anyday... Will it make a difference if I smoked or not if I have my boddy separated by half cuz of a drunk driver with aids crashed my car? I don&#39;t think so.

Banned

smoking is bad for u =((

i smoke rocks!

Banned

i smoke rocks!
    [/b]

:angry: u crack head -_- lol

Babek

You inhale "worst" toxins by just breathing in a city than by smoking. FACT. More people die from second hand smoking than by actually smoking. ANOTHER FACT

Vandy is very smart actually. He is correct. You are dying everyday.. the food you eat.. the air you breath.. sun radiation.. Why not just smoke? Enjoy your life. Drink if you want to. Get high. Pinch a girl&#39;s ass while waiting in the lunch line and then point at your friend. You only have one life, enjoy it.

Smoking does reduce your lifespan. But so does everything else. Does that mean we should become robots and sit at home on our mother&#39;s couch.

You probably do, but not my friend Vandy. He is a risk taker.[/b]
    What a load of bullshit :lol:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast