Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

so... how was ur new years party ?

This is a discussion on so... how was ur new years party ? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; it was fucking nice. Talamaska were in Skopje after that we went to our house which we rented and we ...
Page: 2

MacedonianSlayer

it was fucking nice. Talamaska were in Skopje after that we went to our house which we rented and we have a nice party with a lot girls and alcohol

DaKidGotSkillz

I got high. Then went out in the public skating rink.

Got high. Got drunk. Held my girlfriend's hair while she puked. Fantastic new years.[/b]
    i thought there was a topic about ur girlfriend being pregnant ?

personally i think new years is a dumb holiday and since it was drunks + winter snow storm here i just stayed in at a close friends party played pool some nhl on the xbox and a lil bit of madden this year no one was drinkin at the party because my freinds wife is 3 or 4 months pregnant so it was just beer for the most part no hard shit

personally i think driving should be prohibited during the new years because most places these days at least around here in detroit are doing free limo services for there customers and considering a father mother and 4 of there kids and 4 other people died because some dumb ass drunk was on the wrong side of the highway the whole holiday is retarded

Banned

bit of everything

drunk, hang overs, ko,
    sleep :P

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

I went to Asia, Royal Prime party . Could have been better but can't complain. Then met lotsa new people, hanged out with my old people, wished "HAPPY NEW YEAR" to everyone I passed by so I could get free drinks, got close to a threesome, had a ballet dancer, blacked out...

I went to Asia, Royal Prime party . Could have been better but can't complain. Then met lotsa new people, hanged out with my old people, wished "HAPPY NEW YEAR" to everyone I passed by so I could get free drinks, got close to a threesome, had a ballet dancer, blacked out...[/b]

se supone que yo iba a ir ahi T_T

ate at dads place, went around in town and bombed it with 6" shells
    then went to private party with free bar.. guess rest ^^
    at 12 i went to some friends as a tradiotion, went back to the party and made up with old gf

3. fell asleep at the act (if u did 1. properly)[/b]
    Ding Ding Ding WE HAVE A WINNER!

Inactive Member

spent time till 12am in bed being ill, then got depressed about it, took ton of antibiotics, said fuck it and went to the party. and then cant tell too much... was woken up by friends parents while sleeping on the armchair and got kicked out the house.

tindall

Shitty in a good way :huh:

Fluffy

I was taking new year with my family. Made lots of phone calls to friends who lives in other town or somewhere further. Drank a bit, not much h34r: Few hours later i went to sleep.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12