Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

So... we're away to Turkey

This is a discussion on So... we're away to Turkey within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; h34r:Well me and ArtOfFighters (Wilson) are away to Turkey... come on, not every day 2 outstanding members of the community ...
Page: 1

h34r:Well me and ArtOfFighters (Wilson) are away to Turkey... come on, not every day 2 outstanding members of the community get to go and go something like this... so what should we do? Nothing pussy please...

Our idea was to spray Fuck Allah or KO4Life on side of a internet cafe... got anything better?

Will be photo provided on whatever we do

Psy

h34r:Well me and ArtOfFighters (Wilson) are away to Turkey... come on, not every day 2 outstanding members of the community get to go and go something like this... so what should we do? Nothing pussy please...

Our idea was to spray Fuck Allah or KO4Life on side of a internet cafe... got anything better?

Will be photo provided on whatever we do [/b]
    Pre-make some stencils and spray paint their leader with a dick on his face!

But seriously, if you get caught doing shit like that, they'll incarcerate you for a while

Banned

USKO yok TRKO

SLM AGA ENGLISH PEOPLE FACK YOUR MOTHER

get a crowd of turkish kids and spray it in front of their faces so they can spell it properly the next time they say shit ingame

go find some of the retarded kids who are acting out ko shit in irl and ks them literally

razzy

light as many internet cafes as possible.

Speed

i would really like to see u spraying " fuck allah " on a wall.... u wont even notice when they cut ur head off haha..

Banned

if an american went there and did it, and got killed for it. Bush would bomb them...so who wants to volunteer?

if an american went there and did it, and got killed for it. Bush would bomb them...so who wants to volunteer?[/b]
    Sounds like a great plan. Someone be a martyr please.

tolgahan

i ll delate you to cafe ppl. they will meet you at the airport then ALLAH ALLAH ALLAH ALLAH ALLAH . zuahhahahha
    btw i really like to see how educated all you are. i am sure you wd rape girls if u wd have gone to iraq as a soldier
    dont get caught .yes they'll incarcerate you for a while . i am serious. ppl dont like who insult turkiye or islam there. i warned you

redbluegreen44

i would really like to see u spraying " fuck allah " on a wall.... u wont even notice when they cut ur head off haha..[/b]
    +1 man :lol: but seriously, they would AK you to teh head if you say or show soemthing like that.

J

go find some of the retarded kids who are acting out ko shit in irl and ks them literally[/b]
    Hahahaha. That would be so funny how mad they would get.

I can imagine it. 1 turk is pretending to shoot fire skills then all of a sudden come out of nowhere with a dagger, right before he falls down, and pretend to stab him.

Speed

if an american went there and did it, and got killed for it. Bush would bomb them...so who wants to volunteer?[/b]
    lol ur a fool , many ppl from all over the world died and will die in turkey (and other islamic countries) as missionaries of christianism wich is like the worst thing u can go do there... and its still not a reason to bomb...

Banned

Theres a lot of beneficial reasons to bomb turkey. Idiots, idiots, and more idiots. If I was on my death bed, and going to die anyway it would be funny as hell to run through the streets of turkey dressed like jesus screaming fuck Muhammed. Then put it on youtube under knight online so all the little gobbles would watch it. h34r:

you will lose your head

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast