Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

So... we're away to Turkey

This is a discussion on So... we're away to Turkey within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; i'd giggle. ^_^...
Page: 2

Banned

i'd giggle. ^_^

Ripper_of_romania

I'd puke after I'd eat an kebab
    I'd wear an T-Shirt with "S.A. MD TAKAS OLURMU" written on it
    I'd say A.Q. as mistaking it with SLM
    I'd ask the bus driver if there is emergency exit in case of bomb attacks

Dunno any more ideas O_o

tolgahan

Theres a lot of beneficial reasons to bomb turkey. Idiots, idiots, and more idiots. If I was on my death bed, and going to die anyway it would be funny as hell to run through the streets of turkey dressed like jesus screaming fuck Muhammed. Then put it on youtube under knight online so all the little gobbles would watch it. h34r:[/b]
    HAHAHAHHAHAHA THERE ARE x9999999999999999 reasons to bomb America you american pig. There are lots of country which even doesnt know Turkiye but you can be sure you are in danger every country whereever you go as an american . LOL you americans are "the retards" . Is that about ur DNAs or what ?

hint 1* you should make BUSH play knight online. he will bomb Turkey .

danytheman dont get on any taxis if its taximeter says "GECE" .it means night and costs %150 so you will be scammed. "GUNDUZ" means day and it is the right one

Banned

Never said there aren't good reasons to bomb america fucking turk. If I had to choose between being a stupid american pig or a stupid turk idiot, I'll be a pig all day, every day, any day.

Banned

HAHAHAHHAHAHA THERE ARE x9999999999999999 reasons to bomb America you american pig. There are lots of country which even doesnt know Turkiye but you can be sure you are in danger every country whereever you go as an american . LOL you americans are "the retards" . Is that about ur DNAs or what ?

hint 1* you should make BUSH play knight online. he will bomb Turkey .

danytheman dont get on any taxis if its taximeter says "GECE" .it means night and costs %150 so you will be scammed. "GUNDUZ" means day and it is the right one [/b]
    i love u tolgahan

rather spray ko4life tahn fuck allah ^^ that if u want to stay alive/free

tolgahan

i love u tolgahan [/b]
    kanka i dont hate any country.i just dont like ppl who dont know themselfs,shameless ppl . actually it is nice to have fun of them .thats all.

@jesusbuffs i allways prefer being idiot turk ,uneducated turk,silly turk,retard turk,fcuk turk , whatever turk. at least they wont call me an american.

tolgahan

sorry. double post aq

tolgy <3 ^^

Banned

i still love u tolgahan

i love tolgy tew

Banned

i love tolgy tew [/b]
    i&#39;m mad at him, he still owes me that night of *woopsie*

Fuck CafeGerves was another...

ko4life... yeah, that&#39;s probably safer... although if we run fast enough, we won&#39;t get caught

tolgahan

Fuck CafeGerves was another...

ko4life... yeah, that&#39;s probably safer... although if we run fast enough, we won&#39;t get caught [/b]
    if u can run 100M in 9.76 secs no problem then
    talk to some wellknown GG turkish players. they will help you . i am sure

redbluegreen44

kanka i dont hate any country.i just dont like ppl who dont know themselfs,shameless ppl . actually it is nice to have fun of them .thats all.

@jesusbuffs i allways prefer being idiot turk ,uneducated turk,silly turk,retard turk,fcuk turk , whatever turk. at least they wont call me an american.[/b]
    Calling you an american is a HUGE gift. Better then being called a Turk(aka a chicken like animal ) Really sucks to be a turk really. id rather be jewish then a turk

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast