Some good music!

This is a discussion on Some good music! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; hey guys, i just wanted to share some music with you, my friends are the ones playing, they started everything ...
Page: 1

Default Some good music!

hey guys, i just wanted to share some music with you, my friends are the ones playing, they started everything about 2 years ago, well anyway this is not the point, i just want you guys to listen to their songs.

here are the links, just click it and enjoy, feedback would be great, and if you have any chance to like them on facebook, share their songs on facebook or anywhere else, that would be very appreciated

Feels Like Home - Gamebreaker (Lyric Video) - YouTube
    Feels Like Home - Mockery - YouTube
    Feels Like Home - Among Many (Lyrics Video) - YouTube

their 3 current songs, more comming in the next weeks, they spent money for big studio here, in Quebec, so thumb it up on youtube if you like

thanks alot hope you enjoy!

Banned Senior Member

You call that music? I thought my ears were going to start bleeding. I don't get into the whole grunting crap people listen to these days. Something like Deuce is as far as I go, when it comes to alternative rock. But that whole "possessed by the devil" thing is just retarded sounding.

yeah thats what I first said when I heard that kind of music.. But now, i can enjoy it, some still i can't, but just try to enjoy new stuff that is being brought to you.. Deuce on his own is not Deuce from Hollywood Undead IMO, but still we can all have our own opinion, I respect yours, you have to respect mine too