some help

This is a discussion on some help within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; just here to see if someone can help me whit a litle text that im trying to put to english! ...
Page: 1

just here to see if someone can help me whit a litle text that im trying to put to english!
    ill aprec. any help with errors and so...

This is a story about 4 guys named, EVERYONE, SOMEONE, ANYONE and NOONE.
    There was a very important job to be made and EVERYONE was right that SOMEONE was going to make it.
    SOMEONE could have made it, but NOONE made it. SOMEONE stayed mad with it because it was a job to EVERYONE.
    EVERYONE thought that SOMEONE could do it but NOONE realize that EVERYONE wouldn’t do it.
    It ends whit EVERYONE blaming SOMEONE when NOONE did what ANYONE could have made.

Banned

just here to see if someone can help me whit a litle text that im trying to put to english!
    ill aprec. any help with errors and so...
    This is a story about 4 guys named, EVERYONE, SOMEONE, ANYONE and NOONE.
    There was a very important job to be made and EVERYONE was right that SOMEONE was going to make it.
    SOMEONE could have made it, but NOONE made it. SOMEONE stayed mad with it because it was a job to EVERYONE.
    EVERYONE thought that SOMEONE could do it but NOONE realize that EVERYONE wouldn’t do it.
    It ends whit EVERYONE blaming SOMEONE when NOONE did what ANYONE could have made.[/b]
    There was a very important job to be done and EVERYONE was correct that SOMEONE was going to make it. SOMEONE could have made it, but NOONE did make it. SOMEONE became mad with the job, because it was a job to EVERYONE. EVERYONE thought that SOMEONE could accomplish it, but NOONE ever fathomed that EVERYONE couldn't do it. It ended with EVERYONE blaming atleast SOMEONE because NOONE did what ANYONE could have accomplished.

from what i thought you said, you had to write a story about that, and make it grammatically correct, hope this worked, i also made some of your words like realize into "spicier" words like fathomed.

let me know if this is what you wanted.