Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

some insane shit

This is a discussion on some insane shit within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; im not too familiar with diabieties but i thought it was due to the lack of insulin that cant break ...
Page: 2

TunaFishyMe

im not too familiar with diabieties but i thought it was due to the lack of insulin that cant break down sugar or something...how does that cause someone to drive on the other side of the road? Was he about to faint or something and didnt realize?

so u really recorded this?[/b]
    Stay off the coke...

Scary shit man, it's crazy how shit like this can happen just like that...

DarK

felt like making a topic bout it

Edmonton AB, I live near it and was heading into the city last week and at the same time a semi trailer was in the same lane as me going the opposite way, we had to run it into the ditch to avoid the fucker fucking scary as hell. A woman travelling in the opposite lane but same direction filmed the truck as the driver flew off the interesection and landed on some rail tracks and exploded.

heres the link for it (note i wasnt filming i was in the other lane and the truck passed me prob 2mins before it flew off, it drove about 40km in the opposing lanes at first was believed to be only 15kms but they got reports 40+).
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSaHKXWWVhU...feature=related <--more indepth one[/b]
    Yeah seen this on the news the other day, it was crazy

Offtopic: Do you live in Grande Prairie?

im not too familiar with diabieties but i thought it was due to the lack of insulin that cant break down sugar or something...how does that cause someone to drive on the other side of the road? Was he about to faint or something and didnt realize?[/b]

People with diabetes need to inject insuline. The insuline helps them to get the sugar out of their food to their organs/mussels. Somtimes when the person didnt eat enough , too much insuline is in his blood (or he injected too much ). Wich causes a hypo ( low sugar lvl in blood). When you get a hypo you feel dizzy, you got no power left because all the sugar is removed from your blood. When you get a hypo (diabetic shock) you need to eat sugar asap or you will pass out. It takes a while before you pass out but you don&#39;t know what happens cause you cannot concentrate and everything is happening without you noticing it.

thekingofswing

Yeah seen this on the news the other day, it was crazy
    Offtopic: Do you live in Grande Prairie?[/b]
    athabasca

dam theres alot of ppl on ko from grande prairie xD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12