some ppl are just to desperate

This is a discussion on some ppl are just to desperate within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; ]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16042423/?GT1=8816[/i]...
Page: 1

HhRt

Radiatasoul

I really don't see the point of having to have a ps3 right now. There is only one game that looks any good (Resistance: Fall of Man). Down the road when it gets some good games it might be worth looking in to but seriously robbing and shooting people over them is just rediculous.

lol ownt? why did they have to shoot him tho ? oO shoot him once but dont rape him with ur gun -.- lawl bluetooth technology strikes back

HhRt

idk but thats why i got xbox 360

Originally posted by Majix
    lol ownt? why did they have to shoot him tho ? oO shoot him once but dont rape him with ur gun -.- lawl bluetooth technology strikes back
    They also shot the dog to death. Strange case. :huh:

Cops must be xbox fans. zOMG HES GOT A PS3 SHOOT HIM

TexAholic

Pwnt by the police

Uhh, sorry, moving to off-topic. Until they port KO to the PS3 (what a way to ruin a decent system), i don't really see what this has to do with KO

wraith86

Originally posted by Shurt
    Uhh, sorry, moving to off-topic. Until they port KO to the PS3 (what a way to ruin a decent system), i don't really see what this has to do with KO
    zzz shurt you are so wrong. DO NOT MIX UP K2 AND KO. Oh and am I getting banned for making more DCZ topics?