Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Some ppl r A$$

This is a discussion on Some ppl r A$$ within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; That was cocaine who woke up naked on the beach And I believe this is the same guy who stuck ...
Page: 2

Dark_sith

That was cocaine who woke up naked on the beach

And I believe this is the same guy who stuck a sharpie up his ass while tied to his bed and had to call his mom because he was stuck.[/b]
    That is the most interesting story I've ever heard....

lucifer4

That was cocaine who woke up naked on the beach

And I believe this is the same guy who stuck a sharpie up his ass while tied to his bed and had to call his mom because he was stuck.[/b]
    lol wtf thats so weird lol

Mens

Idiotic. One of the stupidest things I have ever read. /quit_life.

I'll even give you a razor if you'd like to take yourself out in that "emo" way.[/b]
    I mean, there's nothing wrong with that. But he didn't really need to make an announcement to make himself look cool.

lucifer4

so today me and my bos drank, we played some poker ( i won $67)
    and then we went outside to catch some fresh air to smoke a cig...

and we end up by that kids house^^^ who fhked me over

so i left a empty bottle of Finlandia on his door steps and i took from a yard a statue of a dog (a puddle ) and left it on his neighbors house on the steps...

then we went to Crausers to buy some lottery...( we didnt win anything ) and we went back to check on the doggie... and this guy who lived there was walking with some alcohol u could hear the bottles in the bag... he was walkng home.... so i told the guys that he lives there where i put the dog...and he was like waiting and staring at the statue for like 10 mins... and he was like wtf... it was hilarious... and then he went inside lol.....

More story tomorrow.... lollll i tell u guys what happened

carebear is not amused

Banned Senior Member

This aint your myspace

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12