Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Somebody dropped a brick on Bush head again ?

This is a discussion on Somebody dropped a brick on Bush head again ? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; WTF does Bush has to do with Turkey becoming a member of the UE or not ? He can't even ...
Page: 5

P4rthen0n

WTF does Bush has to do with Turkey becoming a member of the UE or not ?

He can&#39;t even govern his own country, so stop trying to manage the UE. <_< <_<

Pino

what u see in west europe atm is what west europe created, they needed workers poor ppl usualy from the middle and east off turkey came to europe for a new begin

u cant compare 1st and 2nd generation with the 3th
    turks off the 3th generation are real different in how they offcourse there are still bad ones
    that dont addept but overall its better now

u can talk with them have fun go out have a drink and all the stuff[/b]
    i don&#39;t think that they are bad or something like it, and actually i cant really say something about. im not from a big city so its not that i meet turks very often, but i have had some bad experiences with these people. so im probably just making conclusions to fast.
    but its not really about how nice turkish people are in this case of joining the EU
    but id say then can join when they are ready. and i dont think they will for at least a few years

Arthurios

Its not that all Dutch people are nice is it? Look at all those nazi idiots and Geert Wilders ass lickers and wannabe&#39;s etc.

P4rthen0n

Personaly i&#39;m against Turkey joining the EU because I do not believe islamic countries are stable.

When the islamic countries can&#39;t take a joke like that cartoon with a bomb on Mohamed&#39;s head and start burning up swedish flags, that&#39;s pretty much game over for them.

Muslims (in general) take religion extremely serious, to the point where they get fanatic and violent about it. Until their mentality changes towards religion, no muslim based country should be allowed to join to EU.

Hydr4

Personaly i&#39;m against Turkey joining the EU because I do not believe islamic countries are stable.

When the islamic countries can&#39;t take a joke like that cartoon with a bomb on Mohamed&#39;s head and start burning up swedish flags, that&#39;s pretty much game over for them.

Muslims (in general) take religion extremely serious, to the point where they get fanatic and violent about it. Until their mentality changes towards religion, no muslim based country should be allowed to join to EU.[/b]
    Agreed , bush is just doing this to seem nice towards the muslims , thats what i think.

As levo stated before I personnaly feel there&#39;s allot of work that needs to be done in the EU before they are ready to accept more people.
    One of those steps is to get a European constitution which all participating countries must abide. Furthermore they need to work on restructuring the entire decision making and executing process, which now is still slow and timeconsuming and confusing mostly.

I&#39;m do not feel that every european country should use the Euro. Its easy if most use it because no money changes need to be done, but other than that if the UK wants to keep its Pounds and the Scandinavian countries their Crowns and whatnot why not let them? Doesn&#39;t hurt us, doesn&#39;t hurt them.

As far as Turkey joining goes. A Definate no from me until the European Union restructures itself well enough to cope with it. Turkey still has a long way to go, and learning to accept critisimn and admitting stuff will be one of them. ( I thought that Turkey still had to openly admit they commited a genocide against the armenians. Though pretty much everyone that gets history in school knows it happend ( atleast here ))

The earlier mentionned point about a larger army ...
    The European Union does not need a grand army of any sorts. It is technologically well enough equipped to be one of the 3 great powers of this planet ( US - CHINA - EU ) Also the european union does not put any emphasis on military cooperations outside of peace-keeping missions. To me the European Union is a big trading union between countries, in which the european government is the branch that supports its leafs.

If there are any faults in my post, please be so kind as to point them out. This was my vision about 4 months ago, don&#39;t know if there have been any changes in it recently that could render some of what i said outdated.

I bid you all a good night

You&#39;re assuming he makes more than 200,000 a year. Think of all the republicans, for the most part they&#39;re well off. I&#39;m a Ron Paul fan myself, but anti-Bush isn&#39;t anti-Republican.[/b]
    rofl and the dems aren&#39;t ? pls shut up barack and hillary wanna tell u there for the lil man and taxing the hell outta the rich FYI if ur making under 80,000 u dont pay jack shit of the total taxes paid its like .006 or some shit pls tell me how barack is gonna lower taxes for the poor if they&#39;re barely paying them as is and i dont make over 200,000 and if barrack is elected i will be paying close to 45-60 % according to his retarded policies that only line the pockets of crack heads on welfare

and as far as saving money from pulling outta iraq goes its a fucking joke no wat matter side of the aisle ur on u know if barack even gets the chance to pull outta iraq if elected as president we will be back and spending way more then he&#39;s gonna save pulling out think bout how much its will be to do it all over again not to mention barrack wants to just leave iraq to then go to afghanistan which is a GREAT IDEA lets just piss off all the fucking middle eastern ppl and then send barrack obama over there to talk to them actually all sarcasm aside thats a great idea maybe well get to see a beheading with barracks head photoshopped on it

I generally agree with robintjeuh. The UK will eventually have to adopt the euro, as will all european countries. However i feel the euro is not quite strong enough yet, although it is getting better. I really like having a strong currency.

The EU as a single entity only works when there is relative parity between all the countries. It is far more than just a trade group, it allows free movement of people, free movement of workforce and enforces laws upon all member states. For those reasons, it will never work to have some very rich countries with some poor ones, or some liberal countries with some conservative ones. A constitution is required, but it will be impossible to agree on one when the eastern countries are so different from the west.

I do not think more cheap labour is required. There is already too much. There are people with physics degrees working on farms in France because unemployment is so bad, same in Italy and Germany. There are just not enough jobs and the population is over-qualified. In the UK, a proportion of immigrants just end up on benefits. Only a certain amount of required to sustain the economy (doctors, police, nurses, labourers etc), most of the rest do not contribute to the country and we allow them to stay and form little ghettos in towns because they do not wish to integrate. There were even Polish tent-camps in the middle of Peterbrough this year because they couldn&#39;t find anywhere to live.

Boyce

Where abouts is "The civilised part of Europe"?

banaanc

Where abouts is "The civilised part of Europe"?[/b]
    i want to know too :lol:

Banned

i want to know too :lol:[/b]
    Red Light District

Didn&#39;t the US attemt to create something which was quite similar to the European Trading union? I thought it was called NAFTA or something? Free import and export within the continent of america?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345