Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

something interesting

This is a discussion on something interesting within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; http://www.fullmoon.nu/articles/art.php?id=tal...
Page: 1

Banned

Banned

its really long, but really good.

_DecapitatoR_

Wow, very interesting, was definately worth reading. Thanks for that .

Banned

glad someone read it : )

bah i read first 3 lines and i got bored

interesting read, thx.

H0lysh1t

I read this and very nice! Just one question (Maybe its in the text,but I misunderstood it if yes),
    whats gonna happen if u die,and ur family,will u ever see her again and accept/remember them?

Banned

i read that in the forum, he purposly did not put it in there...because it will ruin the "suprise" i guess you could say of dying. it would go against many religious beliefs of what happens in the afterlife and so on, it makes you think of your own way what happens in the afterlife. he didnt want to ruin your own opinion towards the subject, and this man did not really meet god i think, its more along the line of a play, but his own general thinking toward the subject of philosophy and "why we are here" and "why do we exist"

H0lysh1t

so if we go his way (harry s.), god is first species ever,and with the evolution he didnt die,he just became more power and power to build life and species and stuff? and same thing is gonna happen in a few billion years with us too if we pass all lvls?

Very very good reading. Had me glues to the comp completely

Originally posted by H0lysh1t
    ....and same thing is gonna happen in a few billion years with us too if we pass all lvls?
    wtf!? i gotta lvl in RL and in game??? zzz

Very good read, thoroughly enjoyed it.

Banned

well lets put it this way,

as he says in the beginning he first asks him if he is the all mighty god, and he replies "of this universe"
    then he says another line "you cant create your own parents" meaning that he is the god of THIS universe, saying that their might be multiple gods at once. and the gods that were created are the organisms that builded their way to the top. so all in all, you can become a god once you die. but right now, we CAN not become a god ourselves because we are living beings, the god has the control over us.

its like saying you have an ant colony, you can "pretend" to play god by telling them which tunnels to go into, killing of certain ants, but they wont worship you, they wont generate technology, you would have to wait a extremely long time in order to do that. and when they probably do, you would of died along with the ants themselves.

that is why when he said "so you were like humans?" "at one point...yes" he means that he is not a living organism like ourselves. in order for him to have made everything like he says, he must of needed a long time in order to make the universe like it is today.

i dont know what he means by becoming our own gods though, gotta look into it more. but i think he means that there is more than one universe, and when you die, if you are strong and good enough, you can make your own universe and own species of your own. that is why so called "god" had intelligent conversations with these beings that are supposedly 1-4 billion years advanced than we are. you could be a real god.

can you imagine what they have learned? how they live? how they speak? where they live? how they travel? its really an interesting concept if you are truly believing the subject.

if you liked this, try reading ressurection, its another good read, probably better than talking to god.

http://www.fullmoon.nu/Resurrection/Primar...arySpecies.html

holy fuck that was awesome

I love how casual he (god) was about the whole thing :lol:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast