Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Songs

This is a discussion on Songs within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I know I've posted some of these before but I don't remember which. Sorry for the repeats. Follow Me by ...
Page: 1

feng

I know I've posted some of these before but I don't remember which. Sorry for the repeats.

Follow Me by Uncle Cracker

You don’t know how you met me you don’t know why you can’t move and say no way, all you know is when I’m with you I make you cry and swim through your panties like a fish in the sea

Follow me everything is all right I’ll be the one to pop your cherry tonight, and if you want to leave I can guarantee you won’t find no body as small as me

I’m not worried if I use a condom ‘cause as long as no one knows then nobody can care, you’re feeling guilty and I’m well aware but baby you look pregnant and I’m a little scared

Follow me everything is all right I’ll be the one to pop your cherry tonight, and if u want to leave I can guarantee you won’t find no body as small as me

Won’t give you any money can’t give you a ride you’re better off if you don’t ask why your boyfriend’s not the reason you got pregnant, we'll be alright if you don’t ask why

Follow me everything is all right I’ll be the one to pop your cherry tonight, and if you want to leave I can guarantee you won’t find no body as small as me

You don’t know how you met me you don’t know why you can’t move and say no way, all you know is when I’m with you I make you cry and swim through your pants like a fish in the sea

I believe I can Fly by R Kelly

I used to think that I could not ejaculate and my penis was nothing but an awful sight, but now I know the meaning of ejaculation, I’m leaning on the edge of my bed, if I can touch it, then I can do it, if I jus rub it, there's nothing to it!

I believe I can cum, I believe I can plaster your face, I think about it every night and day, unzip my pants and whack away, I believe I can ejaculate, see me through the bathroom door, I believe I can cum

See I was on the verge of cutting it off, sometimes keeping it is more painful, there are miracles in life I must achieve, but first I know it starts with me, if I can touch it, then I can do it, if I just rub it, there's nothing to it!

I believe I can cum, I believe I can plaster your face, I think about it every night and day, unzip my pants and whack away, I believe I can ejaculate, see me through the bathroom door, I believe I can cum

‘Cause I imagine you, if I can touch it, then I can do it, I can do it, if I jus rub it, there's nothing to it!

I believe I can cum, I can cum!, I believe I can, I can cum!, if I just unzip my pants! I can cum! I can cum! If I just unzip my pants! I can cum! Cum! Cum! Cum!

Every Time We Touch by Cascada

I still feel your cock when you sleep next to me I still feel your load on my face in my dreams forgive me my boner it's never this brown without you around

cause every time we fuck I get this feeling and every time we cum I swear your not a guy can’t you feel my heart beat fast want this to last need you inside me, cause every time we fuck I feel this pain and every time we fuck I begin to cry can’t you feel my heart beat so can’t let you go want you inside me!

your cheeks are my castle your dick in my eye it wipes away tears that I cry, the good and the bad times we've been through them all, you make me cum when I fall

cause every time we fuck I get this feeling and every time we cum I swear your a guy can’t you feel my heart beat fast want this to last need you inside me, cause every time we fuck I feel this pain and every time we fuck I begin to cry can’t you feel my heart beat so can’t let you go want you inside me!

cause every time we fuck I get this feeling and every time we cum I swear your a guy can’t you feel my heart beat fast want this to last need you inside me

Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne

Hey! Hey! You! You!, I don’t like you’re dildo, No way! No way! I think you need a new one! Hey! Hey! You! You! I could be you’re dildo.

Hey! Hey! You! You!, I know you want me, No way! No way! No it’s not a secret, Hey! Hey! You! You!, I want to be your dildo.

You're so fine, I want in you, You're so tight, I think about it all the time, You're so horny, Don't you know what I could do to make you feel alright?, And hell yeah, Don’t pretend I think you know I’m pretty big, And hell yeah, I’m a motherfucking dildo, I can tell you want me and I’ll fuck you just right

It's like so tiny, And you could take so much bigger, I think we should get together now, and that's what everyone’s talking about!

Hey! Hey! You! You!, I don’t like you’re dildo, No way! No way! I think you need a new one! Hey! Hey! You! You! I could be you’re dildo.

Hey! Hey! You! You!, I know you want me, No way! No way! No it’s not a secret, Hey! Hey! You! You!, I want to be your dildo.

I can see the way, I see the way you look at me, And even when you look away I know you think of me, I know you talk about me all the time again and again, So come on over here and let me stick it in your rear, Better yet make your dildo disappear, I don’t want
    to see you with it every again

It's like so tiny, And you could take so much bigger, I think we should get together now, and that's what everyone’s talking about!

In a second you’ll be bent over my bed, Cause I can I can fuck you better, There is no other, So when’s it gunna sink in? It’s so small, What the hell were you thinking!?!?

Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting by Carl Douglas

Everybody was a anal fucking, those dicks were big as mountains, in fact it was a little exciting, but they fucked a little hard, there were hairy Mexicans, from dirty shanties, they were filling them up, and eating it out, everybody knew their part from a blowjob to a cumshot, and a thrust in from the hip

Everybody was anal fucking, those tits were soft and inviting, in fact it was a little bit frightening, but they jiggled with expert grinding, there was hairy Nacho Grande, and Pablo Sanchez, here comes the big dick, whip crack, lets get it on, we took a bow and made a stand, started lubing with our hands, sudden thrusts made me cum, now we’re on a brand new dick

Everybody was anal fucking, those nut jiggled fast as lightning, in fact it was it was a little bit frightening, but they did it with tender riding

Oh no no no oh no no no oh no no no…….

Everybody was anal fucking, those dicks were big as mountains, in fact it was a little bit frightening, make sure you don’t fuck too hard, ANAL FUCKING, expert grinding,

Crazy Bitch by Buck Cherry

OOOOH NOOOOO

Beat me off, you got a lovely face, we’re going to your place, now you start to piss me off, scream so loud, getting fucking pissed, you want me to stay, but I gotta get the fuck out.

Hey you're retarded bitch, you scream all day and piss your pants all night, when I dream I’m killing you all night blood all down your face to keep me right on

Hey you're retarded bitch, you scream all day and piss your pants all night, when I dream I’m killing you all night blood all down your face to keep me right on

Take it all, it helps with the pain, I jump in bed with Jane, another one night paid in full, uh, you’re so dumb, it won’t be fair, crushing up some pills, jus to get you in the ground

Get the knife, stab you so hard, get the knife, stab you so hard

Retarded bitch, retarded bitch, retarded...bitch

Stupid ass, if you want to fly, to be in the sky, you’ll have to go down, suck me off, no need to talk, you’re retarded, and I hate the way your braces cut me.

You’re retarded, and I hate the way your braces cut me.

fonzy

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:huh:

Speed

lol wtf.. why would u post the lyrics xD

lol wtf.. why would u post the lyrics xD[/b]
    He is trying to be funny. I think h34r:

Ruthless

dude..you are so immature..even my 12 year old cousin is more mature than you.

btw, elementary school kids can make up horny versions of lyrics anyday of the week so dont think this is impressive.

GTFO

DarK

not funy

Speed

He is trying to be funny. I think h34r:[/b]
    oh the lyrics have changed... didnt realize until now lol, i guess its cause i didnt bother to read them , but now that i kinda did.. its pretty stupid :huh:

i remember you posted these before...........

edit:
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=205366&hl=

feng

like i said idc if u like em or not my friends found them funny so i thought others might...and i never said they were supposed to be impressive -_-...and this has nothing to do with maturity lol....

tamachan

like i said idc if u like em or not my friends found them funny so i thought others might...and i never said they were supposed to be impressive -_-...and this has nothing to do with maturity lol....[/b]
    well i dont know about others but it was pretty funny to me lol... girlfriend and Kung fu fighting was the best

a.k.a Hooligan Senior Member

ok i dont like these... fucking off ->
    umm :S

fonzy

its not that i dont care about ur shit but... i DONT CARE

god your sig is disgusting...

fonzy

agreed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast