Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

sooo...jokes?

This is a discussion on sooo...jokes? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; how do blonde braincells die? alone (stolen :P)...
Page: 2

Aba

how do blonde braincells die?

alone

(stolen :P)

kennyburger

how do you kill a blonde?

put a scratch n sniff sticker at a bottom of a pool

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

how do you kill a blonde?
    put a scratch n sniff sticker at a bottom of a pool [/b]
    lmao

Banned

im blonde

meanies <.<

tamachan

i understood the frog thing and it was rather disgusting, but the blonde i dont get it at all how does putting a scratch and sniff under the pool kills blonde :S isnt blonde a girl with long hair?

Aba

A dumb blonde, a smart blonde, and a leprechaun are walking down the street...

they see a huge bag of money on the ground, who picks it up?

think about it!!

the dumb blonde! why? because the other two don&#39;t exist! :lol:

Troy

lol

How many blonde jokes are there?
    None, they&#39;re all true!

Banned Senior Member

How many blonde jokes are there?
    None, they&#39;re all true![/b]
    LawL good one

German one,

Was sagt eine Blondine nach einem Tittenfick?

hab die nase voll.

Applying for a Job at the CIA

A few months ago, there was an opening with the CIA for an assassin. These highly classified positions are hard to fill, and there&#39;s a lot of testing and background checks involved before you can even be considered for the position. After sending some applicants through the background checks, training and testing, they narrowed the possible choices down to two men and a woman, but only one position was available.

The day came for the final test to see which peson would get the extremely secretive job. The CIA men administering the test took one of the men to a large metal door and handed him a gun. "We must know that you will follow our instructions whatever the circumstances," they explained. "Inside this room, you will find your wife sitting in a chair. Take this gun and kill her." The man looked horrified and said, "You can&#39;t be serious! I could never shoot my wife!" "Well," said the CIA man, "you&#39;re definitely not the right man for this job then."

So they brought the second man to the same door and handed him a gun. "We must know that you will follow instructions no matter what the circumstances," they explained to the second man. "Inside you will find your wife sitting in a chair. Take this gun and kill her." The second man looked a bit shocked, but nevertheless took the gun and went in the room. All was quiet for about 5 minutes; then the door opened. The man came out of the room with tears in his eyes. "I tried to shoot her; I just couldn&#39;t pull the trigger and shoot my wife. I guess I&#39;m not the right man for the job."

"No," the CIA man replied, "You don&#39;t have what it takes. Take your wife and go home."

Now they only had the woman left to test. They led her to the same door to the same room and handed her the same gun. "We must be sure that you will follow instructions no matter what the circumstances; this is your final test. Inside you will find your husband sitting in a chair. Take this gun and kill him." The woman took the gun and opened the door. Before the door even closed all the way, the CIA men heard the gun start firing, one shot after another for 13 shots. Then all hell broke loose in the room. They heard screaming, rashing, and banging on the walls. This went on for several minutes; then all went quiet.

The door opened slowly, and there stood the the woman. She wiped the sweat from her brow and said, "You guys didn&#39;t tell me the gun was loaded with blanks. I had to beat the son of a bitch to death with the chair!"

Troy

LOL @ lev0

A woman and a baby were in the doctor&#39;s examining room, waiting for the
    doctor to come in for the baby&#39;s first exam.
    The doctor arrived, and examined the baby, checked his weight, and being a
    little concerned, asked if the baby was breast-fed or bottle-fed? `
    "Breast-fed ,"she replied. `
    "Well, strip down to your waist," the doctor ordered. `
    She did. ` He pinched her nipples, pressed, kneaded, and rubbed both breasts
    for a while in a very professional and detailed examination. `
    Motioning to her to get dressed The doctor said, "No wonder this baby is underweight.
    You don&#39;t have any milk." `
    "I know," she said, "I&#39;m his Grandma, but I&#39;m glad I came."

DragonFire

i understood the frog thing and it was rather disgusting, but the blonde i dont get it at all how does putting a scratch and sniff under the pool kills blonde :S isnt blonde a girl with long hair? [/b]

lol...well, when you dive into a pool your supposed to hold your breathe right? Well if you put a scratch and sniff sticker at the bottom of a pool..the blonde dives into the pool, and then *scratches* and then *sniffs* the stickers. Thus making water rush into her nose, then she drowns because you can&#39;t breath underwater. get it?

Judas Iscariot

What did Imaginary tell Pi?
    "be rational"
    What did Pi reply to imaginary?
    "get real"

LOL @ lev0
    A woman and a baby were in the doctor&#39;s examining room, waiting for the
    doctor to come in for the baby&#39;s first exam.
    The doctor arrived, and examined the baby, checked his weight, and being a
    little concerned, asked if the baby was breast-fed or bottle-fed? `
    "Breast-fed ,"she replied. `
    "Well, strip down to your waist," the doctor ordered. `
    She did. ` He pinched her nipples, pressed, kneaded, and rubbed both breasts
    for a while in a very professional and detailed examination. `
    Motioning to her to get dressed The doctor said, "No wonder this baby is underweight.
    You don&#39;t have any milk." `
    "I know," she said, "I&#39;m his Grandma, but I&#39;m glad I came."[/b]
    tasteless tbh.. didnt find it very funny...

lev0&#39;s joke wins

although 90% of these are copy /paste

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast