Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

soooo stoneDDDDDDDD

This is a discussion on soooo stoneDDDDDDDD within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; You're sooooooooo patheticccccccccccccccccccc...
Page: 2

You're sooooooooo patheticccccccccccccccccccc

prestige459

ur cool, u have a life and get really fucked up to try to have a good time, u just have a deeper problem within urself that is bothering u which leads 2 u needing to get fucked up[/b]

zzz

Ok ,

10 niggaz in my class smoke everyday . always stoned in classroom.

But you know what ?

They get fucked up because they addicted , even more addicted then turks are to KO.

Later they have no job cuz of no smokin.

No money for Joint. = Junk on street -> gives more and more problems.

Bro , Quit it . I have a life to. I play Soccer , Go out every week , Got over 100 good friends. I know 300+ sexy girls. ( got 500 girls or more in MSN list if you don't believe hehe ) and no , not from a stupid website or something , just from meeting them in real life .
    I got plenty of sex with girls. I go to school everyday and I got a Part time Job .

Great life. you should stop smokin , I see alot of friends suffering when they can't smoke.

<3

Btw , just drink Gin & Juice and it will be fine.

Mick.

Cocaine

Actually, tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) is not addictive at all.

Banned

Actually, tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) is not addictive at all.[/b]

ur names addictive kk?

Cocaine

True dat nuggah.

i dont care what people think lol im crunk as fuck right now...

newport time :-D[/b]
    to quote dave "black people love menthols"

Weed

i didnt even mean to make this post so stop messing with my head...

i probably said something wrong in that sentence and everyones gonna flame me right?

if i could delte this post i would not because of the flames, but because I couldnt even think strait at the time and clicked add reply 20 times and waited 50mins b4 i finnaly reliazed it was done loading......(right now takes 2secs to load up)...i was crunk / half of u have never felt the enjoyment......and indiaan, i smoke maybe 1nce a day and i got a job, THC is not addicting...

zaffers

Bro , Quit it . I have a life to. I play Soccer , Go out every week , Got over 100 good friends. I know 300+ sexy girls. ( got 500 girls or more in MSN list if you don&#39;t believe hehe ) and no , not from a stupid website or something , just from meeting them in real life .
    I got plenty of sex with girls. I go to school everyday and I got a Part time Job .top smokin , I see alot of friends suffering when they can&#39;t smok
    e.[/b]
    let me guess - u got kidnapped by aliens too in the past ? with such an exciting life u wouldnt miss that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12