South Australian Police SUK!

This is a discussion on South Australian Police SUK! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; lol i went to court today for 2 drink driving offences and they fucked up the paper work judge went ...
Page: 1

bazzeeka

lol i went to court today for 2 drink driving offences and they fucked up the paper work judge went spastic at the police [ i walk away a free man no fines and should have my liceance bak next month ]

Pr0p

haha
    Police up here in Queensland are... :unsure:

TunaFishyMe

drinking and driving is probably the stupidiest thing someone can do.

OMG I live in SA tpp and my brother got messed up when he went to court on drink driving, you tho make me sick, your the type of people here that give us holden drivers a bad name, GO DRIVE A FORD we dont want ya, shame u can still drive.. big shame

Mens

lol i went to court today for 2 drink driving offences and they fucked up the paper work judge went spastic at the police [ i walk away a free man no fines and should have my liceance bak next month ][/b]
    So why do these police "SUK" again?

drinking and driving is probably the stupidiest thing someone can do.[/b]
    Smoke and fly.

OMG I live in SA tpp and my brother got messed up when he went to court on drink driving, you tho make me sick, your the type of people here that give us holden drivers a bad name, GO DRIVE A FORD we dont want ya, shame u can still drive.. big shame[/b]
    What exactly is wrong with fords? D:

bazzeeka

i am a ford driver pimped out EF :P ahah i cant belive i walked free and the funny thing is i got caught drink driving twice in one night between half n hours time lol

bazzeeka

OMG I live in SA tpp and my brother got messed up when he went to court on drink driving, you tho make me sick, your the type of people here that give us holden drivers a bad name, GO DRIVE A FORD we dont want ya, shame u can still drive.. big shame[/b]
    didnt you used to live in... parahills?

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

drinking and driving is probably the stupidiest thing someone can do.[/b]
    Yeah, you can spill your drink.

lol usually holden drivers hate ford drivers, which was why i made that comment, but holden drivers get alot of grief from police because of judgements, i drive a vs and im on my P's and i get bothered so much for no reason, cos they think im a hoon on the road

bazzeeka

lol usually holden drivers hate ford drivers, which was why i made that comment, but holden drivers get alot of grief from police because of judgements, i drive a vs and im on my P's and i get bothered so much for no reason, cos they think im a hoon on the road[/b]

yeah ive been up for x2 drink driving , be4 that loss of all demerit points apealed for 1 D point back , but now i should be back on the road in a month Urban didnt u live in parahills man?

TunaFishyMe

why do people say "loss demerit" points. I mean, its commonly used. I say it too.
    But you dont have demerit points to begin with...you gained them.

anyways, drinking and driving is retarded. Hope you drive off a bridge and survive by a margin. Thatll teach you dumb kids.

Lol why do you ask where i live?

cebacan

NSW Police are mad strict dude,they fuked up and book people for anything!!!

LadyTorr

I'm on my P's and I haven't gotten anything yet.. :unsure:

Only the occasional speed cameras and stuff in WA but they go mad when it's schoolies week.