Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

South Osetia

This is a discussion on South Osetia within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; how the fuck did you get to become a mod?[/b] I am pro....
Page: 2

Banned

how the fuck did you get to become a mod?[/b]
    I am pro.

TheBloodyBeast

I am pro.[/b]
    Too pro.

Banned

REAL LIFE is jsut as bad as ko with k2 running it,
    if it wassent for the usa's love of the nazis and support 2 build their factories..
    world war 2 would never have happend.
    I personally have stopped reading all posts from moemoneymaker, and i advice all 2 doo same.
    Russia is gonna doo the israel joke.. build a double defence around south ostesia, then start cleaning up the land 2 bee pure russian.[/b]
    Internet is serious business. Let me take a moment of my life and begin to care that someone that I don't know is going to stop reading my posts. OH GOD WHY OH MY GOD OH NO. Okay I am done.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    000000 which part of my proposal was serious? The conspiracy? The brainwashing? or the fat chinese kid eating rice analogy? Get off the ego you stupid fuck and realize that my further response to this ridiculous suggestion was based of the fact that you took me serious the first time. I was ammusing myself based on your stupidity.

Oh and get the terms right idiot. Racism is when I am attacking a race of people. In my post, I did no such thing. The closest thing my statements came to an attack was xenophobia. Then again, all of it was for the purpose of mocking this ridiculous " please post your biased opinion on what should be done with Georgia and Russia".

So, you want me to get banned for Xenophobia? Thats kind of ironic comming from a fucking donkey who goes around in every other thread posting how much USA has fucked him in the ass and it stings. Put some neosporin and shut the fuck up.

I like how you call people "stupid" and "idiot" when you got caught in a prank that even a retarded monkey can distinguish from something remotely serious.

Hey let me quote myself again, "You are a smart guy. If I get elected as president of the world, I will definately offer you a job."

Except that you couldn't have. The mods on here used to be good when it was Eric, Tico, Yun and co (older guys generally), now we have a bunch of random kids who managed to spam enough to get noticed and like to intervene in things they know fuck all about, just because they think they can.

You're a crap mod, and a moron.

Who do you think you are Moe? Is it so hard for you to participate in a serious discussion? Do you think you are smart, or somehow insightful? There is a reason you are habitually mocked in the VIP section. The line between your "serious" posts and "troll" posts is a blur. How can I take someone seriously when they whine about their mental problems on a forum? If a post is neither funny nor serious then what is it? Trash.

AIDS originated in the black south central african community, you stated that africa should be nuked for being the origin of AIDS. Libya had about as much to do with the origin of AIDS as anywhere else in the world. The only distinction between africa and the USA with regards to AIDS is the predominant race. This is racism, any fool can see that. While any of my posts that aggrevate americans among us are backed up with statistics or other evidence, your post was plain racist garbage, whether it was intended satirically or not. Last time I checked the mods don't distinguish between serious posts and so-called humour posts. It is clear however they they are very inconsistent with applying their own rules.

At least it is plain that I traumatised you so much with anti-nationalism. Maybe if you put up your flag, sing the anthem a few times and salute your Bush poster you will feel better.

TheBloodyBeast

At least it is plain that I traumatised you so much with anti-nationalism. Maybe if you put up your flag, sing the anthem a few times and salute your Bush poster you will feel better.[/b]
    LMAO

Banned

You must be joking. You can't be that stupid. Are you actually saying that the people of Africa is a race? I would be considered a racist if I did indeed target the "predominant race" which lets not sugercoat - blacks - but I didn't. I specifically said "Africans". Are there different races of people in Africa besides black people? Oh why yes there are. Are there black people in the United States? Oh why yes there are. It is funny to see you justify your ignorance with lame excuses rather than you just admit that you are a moron who can't distinguish between racism and anti-nationalistic/xenophobic comments.

Once again, are you fucking joking? Are you saying that my comment about AIDS being originated in Africa is not backed up by evidence. You need to go back to Biology 101.

I consider your anti-nationalistic comments to be a compliment. It just shows that no matter how much you bitch about the United States, nothing is going to change. We will still rape you in the ass and blame it on weapons of mass destruction.

peintre

You must be joking. You can't be that stupid. Are you actually saying that the people of Africa is a race? I would be considered a racist if I did indeed target the "predominant race" which lets not sugercoat - blacks - but I didn't. I specifically said "Africans". Are there different races of people in Africa besides black people? Oh why yes there are. Are there black people in the United States? Oh why yes there are. It is funny to see you justify your ignorance with lame excuses rather than you just admit that you are a moron who can't distinguish between racism and anti-nationalistic/xenophobic comments.

Once again, are you fucking joking? Are you saying that my comment about AIDS being originated in Africa is not backed up by evidence. You need to go back to Biology 101.

I consider your anti-nationalistic comments to be a compliment. It just shows that no matter how much you bitch about the United States, nothing is going to change. We will still rape you in the ass and blame it on weapons of mass destruction.[/b]
    i got a news flash for you my child, a news flash most people have known for years.
    AIDS, was made from americans and being 2 laisy whilst trying 2 cure another sickness in africa,, they used the blood of a sertan money speicies, thus moving aids from them too humans.
    Some say it was unfortunate, others say it was deliberate.
    1 thing is sure, A bunsh of stupid americans transfer aids over too humans.

alldamdayboy

i got a news flash for you my child, a news flash most people have known for years.
    AIDS, was made from americans and being 2 laisy whilst trying 2 cure another sickness in africa,, they used the blood of a sertan money speicies, thus moving aids from them too humans.
    1 thing is sure, A bunsh of stupid americans transfer aids over too humans.[/b]
    painter for all ur insights its to bad that u look at the world through the same generalizations as all the ignorant masses..

Banned

1 thing is sure, A bunsh of stupid americans transfer aids over too humans.[/b]
    Even if that theory was true, my point still stands, AID was originated in Africa. Thank you though for your wonderful insight my father.

Xtr3m3

<span style="color:#FF0000">America will attack Iran before the years is out</div>
    <div align="center">
    Massive US Naval Armada Heads For Iran August 8, 2008

Iran warns against ’surprise attack’ August 12, 2008

Russia Checkmates the Neocons August 21, 2008

Russia breaks its pledge to pull troops from Georgia as agreed deadline passes August 23, 2008</div>

<div align="center">This was obviously a plan attack from U.S and Georgia. The U.S is trying to surround Russia because they are allies with Iran. Plus they are using several Europeans countries to facilitated it. U.S is playing a dangerous game here.
    They are poking the Russian Bear :lol: </div>

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

<span style="color:#FF0000">America will attack Iran before the years is out
    <div align="center">
    Massive US Naval Armada Heads For Iran August 8, 2008

Iran warns against ’surprise attack’ August 12, 2008

Russia Checkmates the Neocons August 21, 2008

Russia breaks its pledge to pull troops from Georgia as agreed deadline passes August 23, 2008</div>

<div align="center">This was obviously a plan attack from U.S and Georgia. The U.S is trying to surround Russia because they are allies with Iran. Plus they are using several Europeans countries to facilitated it. U.S is playing a dangerous game here.
    They are poking the Russian Bear :lol: </div>[/b][/quote]

If we go to war with Russia, all hell&#39;s gonna break lose.....scary thoughts and huge bumps in the road ahead, just hope I&#39;m out of the country before any of this shit goes down, if it does at all.

Banned

Yall guys here the U.S. is planing on pulling out of Iraq within 1 year?

peintre

painter for all ur insights its to bad that u look at the world through the same generalizations as all the ignorant masses..[/b]
    what i say is NOT a generalization, if it was... id bee 1 fish in a steam wouldent i?
    but on the contrary i stand alone in this forum full of half wits,
    when i say, only i know the truth, i meen amongst those who speak.
    take a harder look at mee my child, i am not a "mass" kidna guy, i walk alone,
    i strive for the truth always, ask any whos tired of mee yelling
    at em for lying cheating and what the fk the lower humans always doo.
    if you pay mee ill look into it agian what it was, polio maybee?
    i dont rememerb the little things my child, but i could refresh it if needed.
    ill give you the country in africa.
    Congo late 40s early 50s

mee pads moemoneymaker, yeye my son i still remember how a retard admin,
    banned my other account here for telling you i could help you with a trade,
    and then laughing at how you got scammed after they banned my account
    cause nobody helped you. ko4retards always live up 2 their name

Banned

Yall guys here the U.S. is planing on pulling out of Iraq within 1 year? [/b]
    they might say they do, but they dont intend on doing shit, they just say that so people believe them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast