SPanish Help

This is a discussion on SPanish Help within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I forgot my spanish book and I need help ty speed dont want teacher catching me Send me a pm ...
Page: 1

Matador

I forgot my spanish book and I need help

ty speed dont want teacher catching me

Send me a pm if u can translate with ur email address I will help u in ko if u help me with spanish

I have a couple more paragraphs

Speed

The history says that a man from the balboa family , that was lost in the mountains of france saw there a lion. The lion was fighting a very big snake. After the man helped the lion , it became his friend for life.

some stuff might be off lol , even tho my main language is spanish i tried to put it the best way i could.

the word " allí " has what we call a " tilde " , i dont know the word for it in english because u guys dont use it in your language

The history says that a man from the balboa family , that was lost in the mountains of france saw there a lion. The lion was fighting a very big snake. After the man helped the lion , it became his friend for life.

some stuff might be off lol , even tho my main language is spanish i tried to put it the best way i could.

the word " allí " has what we call a " tilde " , i dont know the word for it in english because u guys dont use it in your language [/b]
    Accent is what we call it.

Edit: If you post the other paragraphs here, I can help with translating. I'm by no means fluent, but I'm in Spanish 3 atm lol.

Speed

hmm .. do u guys actually use the " ´ " in words? i never seen one xD , thing for us accent is only for pronunciation and doesnt need the symbol , while this little thing is when u have to actually type it and pronounce it .. so i think its different

hmm .. do u guys actually use the " ´ " in words? i never seen one xD , thing for us accent is only for pronunciation and doesnt need the symbol , while this little thing is when u have to actually type it and pronounce it .. so i think its different[/b]

No we don't use it, but I know what its used for in Spanish, I've been taking it for 3 years in school now :P

Matador

sad thing is i am also in spanish 3 lol i just am very bad at it I cant help it I love greek

my other paragrpagh

<3 speed

and shurt who is that woman in ur sig she is hawt

Speed

interesting... i had to take english every year of school ( i mean as in since ur age 6 lol) until you finish high school :P , but its basic stuff... now in college i have to master a language too.. could be french,german,italian or english .. guess ill go with english or italian :P

anyways matador ... if u need help u could just post them here and shurt or me can translate for you...

Matador

speed i wrote it above urs

Speed

el hombre dio el leon al rey de Francia, pero el animal no podia olvidar a su amigo. Salio del palacio para buscarlo. Fue al mar, al punto donde habia llegado con el hombre a la costa de francia ( el punto del mar mediterraneo que hoy se llama el golfo del leon) y entro en el agua donde murio.[/b]
    the man gave the lion to the king of france, but the animal could not forget his friend. He went out of the palace to look for him. To the point *or place* where he went with the man at the coast of france (that place in the mediterranean sea that is now called gulf of lion) and he got into the water where he died.

Matador

gracias speed amor mucho

el hombre dio el "leon" al rey de Francia, pero el animal no podia olvidar a su amigo. "Salio" del palacio para buscarlo. Fue al mar, al punto donde habia llegado con el hombre a la costa de francia ( el punto del mar "mediterraneo" que hoy se llama el golfo del leon) y entro en el agua donde "murio".

león
    Salío
    Mediterráneo
    Murió

and shurt who is that woman in ur sig she is hawt[/b]

Rachel Specter