Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

spiderman 3 rofl :D

This is a discussion on spiderman 3 rofl :D within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; http://buthedoesntswingthatway.ytmnd.com/...
Page: 2

Banned

movie section?

1st one was the best

This one was too slow for my taste... i wish he had used the black outfit a bit longer against regular human baddies and more fights

Your one of those kids who started watchin Spider-Man with the 1st movie and now think they are experts[/b]
    and you are one of those kids who talk bullshit without to know anything u tard..

you dont know anyhting about me and bs like that?

i watched spiderman cartoons <_<

and yes i am an expert.

tbh the 3 is best.
    he had to fight against himself, harry turned to his side at end after the buttler (the most informed character in the movie lol, he knew who was spiderman and green goblin ) told him that the own thing of his father killed him.

i liked the bad-peter more than the slurpy-bitch who he is in 1 and 2

but, for sandmans effects where a bit lowish and story behind his comingup was bad

assailent

1rst of all JUST WTF, sandman cant fly, spiderman isnt emo, they murdered the actual storyline, he doesnt dance in the street pointing at girls i mean comeon. O and my personal favorite took the fucking dumbass butler 3 movies to fucking tell Harry that he shoudnt be mad at Parker. Now thats it the effects were pretty cool and not the worst movie but i dunno maybe i expected to much knew it would be overstuffed with villains and shizzle.

P.S. anyone else find that sandman music annoying?? O and is it just me or did they make harrys costume the most baddass thing uve ever seen!!

LadyTorr

he doesnt dance in the street pointing at girls i mean comeon.[/b]
    LMAO that was the funniest bit in the whole darn movie! It was a frickin&#39; comedy imo :P

But he does look a lot better with an emo fringe..

1rst of all JUST WTF, sandman cant fly, spiderman isnt emo, they murdered the actual storyline, he doesnt dance in the street pointing at girls i mean comeon. O and my personal favorite took the fucking dumbass butler 3 movies to fucking tell Harry that he shoudnt be mad at Parker. Now thats it the effects were pretty cool and not the worst movie but i dunno maybe i expected to much knew it would be overstuffed with villains and shizzle.

P.S. anyone else find that sandman music annoying?? O and is it just me or did they make harrys costume the most baddass thing uve ever seen!![/b]

Amen! I totally agree. Also, I can&#39;t stand the people (ie: Ali) Who have only seen the 3 movies and never read the comics/saw the cartoon version on TV.

We got to see so little of Venom, Pissed me off SO FUCKING MUCH!
    And Exactly, Sandman flying? wtf?

Well we still have left; Vulture, Lizard(peter&#39;s doc) and my 2nd favorite after venom Carnage(who&#39;s like Venom, but i like venom more.) and Shocker!

Yes, we will have a few more spiderman movies coming, but i hope they wont be as bad as the 3rd one, and FINALLY ACTUALLY FOLLOW THE FUCKING COMIC.

Don&#39;t hollywood the movie out too much, cause it&#39;ll just get worse.

People who talk about Spiderman without reading the comics thinking they know what happened/should&#39;ve happened, please, die in a car fire... twice.

freakyangel

lol i think ive read the comics when i was lil, but i cant remember anything of them =/ and now im too lazy to read them again

i did watch the 3 movies, and i actually liked them all, the 3rd one was a bit wierd, to keep it simple... so many things happened in just 1 movie :s and i thought sandman was dead when he turned into mud =.= but then he suddenly became alive again

was wierd, all i gotta say

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12