Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Stock Market Question...

This is a discussion on Stock Market Question... within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; 50 $ is plenty to try and learn with dont listen to them and lol at 90% losing money @ ...
Page: 2

TunaFishyMe

50 $ is plenty to try and learn with dont listen to them and lol at 90% losing money @ stock market[/b]
    actually the guy is right...and you are a moron if you think 50 is plenty. Most people do lose money in the stock market...those who win are those who has lots of experience and spends lots of time studying it. mabe 90% is high..but its not far from the real number.

tbh, i was tihnking of learning the stock market as well but i dont have the time since im working full time this year and then finishing my degree...so either i wait 5 years after i settle my career and then start playing around with it or never touch it. honestly, i am considering investing through a stock broker who is more pro...understand the market so you know your broker isnt an idiot...but you dont need to be a complete pro. People specialize in different area...if yours isnt fianance...maybe you should leave it to a finance person.

im not saying you shouldnt learn...just giving you are heads up, its a tough game...and most people do lose a lot of money.

just a few tips i can tell u from knowledge i earned:
    1- in stock market, 90% of the people lose their money, and 10% make money. this group of 10% is made up of people who work at that, many of them for 14-18 hrs a day, no joke. economy is very logical, it has room for people who are followed by their heart just because someone has to be on the losing side of the trade. and thats what a none-experienced investor is ussualy is. first rule is never follow your feelings, only follow the facts.
    2- dont put any money, not even a tiny amount [not cause i worry about your cash, cuz it'll just go for paying transaction fees], before u earned some expirence by using simulator [like posted above], and [not have to ofcourse but again ull only lose if u wont do this very basic thing] gone to course.

and even these 2 things who seem very helping, wont change much, you'll still lose your cash until you're as exped as the 10% group [/b]
    well bro... not 90% of ppl loose money....... im sure more tha 10% earn money, cuz for exmaple my dad does stock investments in his spare time for fun, and he has been earning money, not a shitload, but it comes in slowly and steadily.........

And there are things that simulators cant teach you.... i know some follow real stock market trends, but many things you hafta spend the cash to get hands on experience.

do in currency

Mighty

well bro... not 90% of ppl loose money....... im sure more tha 10% earn money, cuz for exmaple my dad does stock investments in his spare time for fun, and he has been earning money, not a shitload, but it comes in slowly and steadily.........

And there are things that simulators cant teach you.... i know some follow real stock market trends, but many things you hafta spend the cash to get hands on experience.[/b]

only repeating what my father told me, after he ended his broker course as the best one in class. he's 'playing' at the stock market since he was 17, dont think he's BSing me.

of course there are stuff that simulators cant teach, or atleast not every basic simulator, but its always better than nothing, right?

Banned

90 % HAHAHAHHA. Where are you guys getting your numbers?

actually the guy is right...and you are a moron if you think 50 is plenty. Most people do lose money in the stock market...those who win are those who has lots of experience and spends lots of time studying it. mabe 90% is high..but its not far from the real number.

tbh, i was tihnking of learning the stock market as well but i dont have the time since im working full time this year and then finishing my degree...so either i wait 5 years after i settle my career and then start playing around with it or never touch it. honestly, i am considering investing through a stock broker who is more pro...understand the market so you know your broker isnt an idiot...but you dont need to be a complete pro. People specialize in different area...if yours isnt fianance...maybe you should leave it to a finance person.

im not saying you shouldnt learn...just giving you are heads up, its a tough game...and most people do lose a lot of money.[/b]
    i was homeschooled and i have 0 education farther then a high school diploma and i got close to a 1000 shares atm and i dont even make over 100,000 a year and did it all with my own money my family doesn't even know well my brother found out when i left my bank account logged in and he seen my balance on paypal

50 dollars can be 5 shares as most online etrading sites offer first month free etcetc its like playing black jack not as good odds but at least in the stock market counting cards is legal to a point

only repeating what my father told me, after he ended his broker course as the best one in class. he's 'playing' at the stock market since he was 17, dont think he's BSing me.

of course there are stuff that simulators cant teach, or atleast not every basic simulator, but its always better than nothing, right? [/b]

haha im sure ur dad knows more xD

cuz im just basing this information on the group of friends and their parents in know. Most of em invest in china/HK stock markets, so im not that sure about american ones (the only guy i know who invests in em is my dad, and he doesnt do em that often) I just know that new china stocks are pretty crazy, they either drop to nothing within a week or two, or they raise like 500%-2500% within a few weeks or something like that :P

TunaFishyMe

i was homeschooled and i have 0 education farther then a high school diploma and i got close to a 1000 shares atm and i dont even make over 100,000 a year and did it all with my own money my family doesn't even know well my brother found out when i left my bank account logged in and he seen my balance on paypal

50 dollars can be 5 shares as most online etrading sites offer first month free etcetc its like playing black jack not as good odds but at least in the stock market counting cards is legal to a point[/b]
    first off, i never said it is impossible to make money off the stock market. In fact, it is very very difficult. I am not saying you have to have a degree to make money off it. But for an absolute beginner, its probably better to learn how it works before jumping in to it. Sure, 5 dollars can be 5 shares. Most people, in fact 90% of people, do not double their money in a year. That is very difficult. Unless you manage to have an good eye or something that will spike crazy, a return of 10% is still considered very good. What is 10% of 50 bucks? 55. After the month goes by, you will not have a lot more than 50...and then transaction fees starts hitting.

How much did you start with? Maybe you are good at it, but turning 50 dollars into a lot of money is nearly impossible. And for the most part, most people lose money.

first off, i never said it is impossible to make money off the stock market. In fact, it is very very difficult. I am not saying you have to have a degree to make money off it. But for an absolute beginner, its probably better to learn how it works before jumping in to it. Sure, 5 dollars can be 5 shares. Most people, in fact 90% of people, do not double their money in a year. That is very difficult. Unless you manage to have an good eye or something that will spike crazy, a return of 10% is still considered very good. What is 10% of 50 bucks? 55. After the month goes by, you will not have a lot more than 50...and then transaction fees starts hitting.

How much did you start with? Maybe you are good at it, but turning 50 dollars into a lot of money is nearly impossible. And for the most part, most people lose money.[/b]
    yeah thats true, stockmarkets also consume a lot of time, and ya hafta be patient... you cant expect to earn money within a week or two.... Infact.. some good investors ive talked to have said that the people that are the most anxious and nervous about their stocks, are usually the ones that end up screwing up and loosing money, since with their anxiety, they often make the wrong calls, and buy/sell @ the wrong time.

have patience, its a virtue ^^

50 dollars can be 5 shares as most online etrading sites offer first month free etcetc its like playing black jack not as good odds but at least in the stock market counting cards is legal to a point[/b]
    i thought u said u had a degree in chemistry......

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;hl=chemistry#

Proves that you always have been full of shit

Proves that you always have been full of shit[/b]
    lmao ahahahahhah

all i hafta say man "OWNED IN THE BUTT"

Proves that you always have been full of shit[/b]
    chemistry 420 as in the drug try harder pls incase u dont know more commonly called street pharmacist

god i'd love 3.30 gas btw now its 4.10 tops

chemistry 420 as in the drug try harder pls incase u dont know more commonly called street pharmacist

god i'd love 3.30 gas btw now its 4.10 tops[/b]
    so either you got caught in a lie or a couple weeks back you made a completely retarded remark to someone that made no sense...

That still doesnt make sense!! Was you deprived of oxygen at birth?

yes im caught being in a lie eric u obviously didn't read the topic festo linked as its not 2 weeks old its a fucking year old and considering i've been proud of the fact that im home schooled graduated early and im now part owner of a corporation i obviously have had no time for college as getting a degree in anything these days is a joke and is a waste of 40-120 k

for the lazy fucks who want to talk shit here

Where u guys at say the price and ur state ! and wdf u mean usd/litre u paying a million dolllars a gallon?[/b]

lol please take chemistry or any type of class that requires you to use your brain...Conversions are a necessary a part of life...Break away from the US System it sucks :P

btw
    State (TN)
    Price $3.02/gallon (that's 75.5 cents per litre :P)[/b]

umm excuse me ? i have a degree in chemistry 420 so yeah SHUT UP

michigan here i jus saw 357 but no one was even near that place and station across the street had 349 im pretty sure michigan has some high gas taxes too not 100 % sure but i think its higher then average[/b]
    the only one deprived of oxygen is the pinhead who felt the need to dig up a year old topic and didn't bother reading it just linked it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast