Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Stock Trading Program

This is a discussion on Stock Trading Program within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I'm looking for a good stock trading program. Perferably not one that is free. I want one that I have ...
Page: 1

TunaFishyMe

I'm looking for a good stock trading program. Perferably not one that is free. I want one that I have to pay but I can pirate it . Anyone using one that is good or well known?

wouldn't pirate an actual stock trading program doesn't seem safe at all but alot are saying monday will be a good time to buy really anytime right now is a good time to dbuy as long as your able to ride it out

TunaFishyMe

what is wrong with pirating a stock program? It is used so i can follow trends of the stock. Its for stock analysis. Personally, I dont think its a good time to buy now. Stocks have fell but the will keep falling. Now if you have the time, you can short stocks but I dont have time for that. The economy isnt going to escape depression, we are just at the beginning.

lol a ton of people and i mean a ton of people are saying that this is the bottom alot of shit points that way however you cannot ofc say when its the bottom until you look back on it however ANYTIME right now is a good time to buy as long as your capable to last it out alot say to save enough in cash reserve to last you some 12 months as a worse case scenario

and as far as escaping the depression thats just negative thinking the economy could bounce back just as fast as it fell

oh and i thought u meant a program that u could actually trade with which still i say wouldn't be safe but if your just wanting to monitor them have it im i dont know of any atm

TunaFishyMe

yea, im just looking for a program to monitor. I wont trust a computer to play with my money lol.
    the market is too volitile right now. if you ca hold it for a long time, im sure youll make moeny ta the end. If the company you buy does not go down. Merill Lynch, Lehman Brothers, Fannie Mae. Companies like these are in trouble, antoher big company falling won't surprise me. People are throwing money in to short and pulling moeny out of fear. Its too volitile and risky now. Just my opinion though.

Etrade.com

Xtr3m3

I don't suggest to invest right now...or buy. Most likely there going to be a massive sell off on Tuesday (if the government does not do something about it) since it seems like the market was being manipulated on Friday. I don't know much about the market but it sure does looks very very unstable.

This might be a interesting read

Cleatus

It's a market correction. We've been talking about this "bubble" for a long long time. We've seen the writing on the wall and many people have experienced a paper loss. Then again, more people seem to be experiencing actual losses. This will continue for a bit, most analysts agree. Eventually it will even out again. This isn't the first time our economy has seen this, won't be the last. That's what happens when people get greedy, eventually the bottom drops out.

Be patient, don't panic. Be smart, don't forget to cover your back side. My money is on "It'll turn around by spring".

I don't suggest to invest right now...or buy. Most likely there going to be a massive sell off on Tuesday (if the government does not do something about it) since it seems like the market was being manipulated on Friday. I don't know much about the market but it sure does looks very very unstable.

This might be a interesting read[/b]
    u lose dow up 900 monday lol largest gain ever i believe the bottom was friday i could be wrong but probly not sure it might dip again but i think it should come back with bush announcing today that all debt will be insured and all non interest transactions will be insure should restore some balance and its temporary so hopefully the free market will remain free in the long run

TunaFishyMe

lol, its not that simple. America's debt is too big to just bounce back up like that. Its called a "Market Correction" usually, the market was going down too fast and stocks were being oversold. It corrects itself by a jump. And even so, I believe it will go back down soon. My opinon.
    It is too volatile. When you come out recession, stocks don't jump 15% in a day.

Banned

market is down again =(. My mom's mutual funds = =(

Use Yahoo Finance

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

TunaFishyMe? TunaFishyYOU!
    I'm fucking bored... and boredom is the first step into relapse =o

market is down again =(. My mom's mutual funds = =(

Use Yahoo Finance[/b]
    hardly if u consider mondays jump this was a modest close and the way it swung think hangs on the bailout update

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

its like a rollercoaster scary when it goes down really fast, but also scary when it goes up really fast too

u can cling to the big increase if it helps u sleep at night but ull only be hiding urself from the truth that its just going to drop again...

think about it logically, the stock market is VERY unstable right now its going to fluxuate a lot right now

we hit a very big low, low prices=buy more while its low and hope it goes up

it went up, time to sell sell sell and cash in on that nice buying u did while it was low

oh shit too many people sold off that quick buck, itll drop again

depending how much it drops will be a KEY thing to watch...too much and itll be rinse and repeat or just a complete fucked up crash of the market from everyone pulling out...not much and it MIGHT be the market stabilizing

going to cling to it because its the biggest jump in history not hiding from anything this is the free market and i love it a lot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast