Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Stock Trading Program

This is a discussion on Stock Trading Program within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; It seems it went down again and hard! At 4:04PM ET: 8,577.91 Down 733.08 (7.87%) *sigh* I have come to ...
Page: 2

Xtr3m3

It seems it went down again and hard!

At 4:04PM ET: 8,577.91 Down 733.08 (7.87%)

*sigh* I have come to the conclusion that this "reinhardt" guy is some kind of economic genius. He is just putting so much info out there that its amazing!

http://enterprisecorruption.com/

Here is the link if you want to download ALL the information it has been posted by this guy. Don't get intimidate by all the info there. You'll get around it and start figuring this out. I'm still not even 25% complete of it

http://rapidshare.com/files/150857826/Ente..._Corruption.zip

Forgot to add this guy also said a "war" or "offensive attack" within the next 60 days...

it hurtssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Banned

hardly if u consider mondays jump this was a modest close and the way it swung think hangs on the bailout update[/b]
    When the dow went up, we were still under 10, 000. The next day, it wen't down 300 points again. You say a "moderate close", I say a "recession".

TunaFishyMe

it dropped 700...and today it went up 400. I still say its recession...i dont think anyone in the world is denying it except for private.

OH MANZ I SAY MODERATE CLOSE BABY

u can say its a recession i say recess

so far im lovin it and no not mcdonalds

did u see did u hear gas is 70 bucks a barrel wooooooooooooooooooooo getting out my 71 fury before the snow comes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12