Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Stop Calling SC on me

This is a discussion on Stop Calling SC on me within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I got people calling scrolls on me because of My hp Im getting tired of it so im just gonna ...
Page: 1

omegaangel

Arrow

I got people calling scrolls on me because of My hp Im getting tired of it so im just gonna make this post so i can send it to the n00bs who say that im SC

Im a level 66 Hp sin not gonna tell you my stats cuz thats a secret h34r:

p.s. its probably that sexy agate earing

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

yet your hp is pretty much crap for being "hp build"

get over it, no need to "PK" on arena either and getting mad coz some random lvl 50's accuse you of using scrolls? wow..

omegaangel

not level 50's u assume to much i play against lvl 70+ and what wrong with practicing in arena only thing I loose is pots :P
    I didnt have my hp valk so i go up 2 3k with it on

TunaFishyMe

i think you have too much into HP...but i dont really remember...when i was HP build i had like 2.8k or something with ROLs and IN and stuff. I dont really remember.,.maybe it was 3.3k. Ideally i think only 130 HP shouldf be in HP

didnt know hp got soooo low for being hp build trade them crap jewls for some quest jewls and you probly would have way more hp then that and the ones that saying you scrolled must be lvl 20

omegaangel

Quest crap sux it has crap ac with the stuff i wear now i got 700 ac unbuffed

My dcz rouge had 2.4K hp at lvl 59
    with only 82 points into hp....
    and 1300 ap

fp +8 set
    flame rings +2
    dex +10 belt
    shard +8/7
    ep +1
    dual be +1

u are 7 lvls higher and u got 300 hp more... Whats strange about it + u are hp build, i was dex build.
    dont brag before u got somthing to brag about... never forget that neeb.

omegaangel

First of all i got nothing to prove to some n00b who stayed at 59 because afraid of all the level 60+ and that ep+1 helps alot so idk wtf your talking about

First of all i got nothing to prove to some n00b who stayed at 59 because afraid of all the level 60+ and that ep+1 helps alot so idk wtf your talking about[/b]

i have a lvl 74 char and a lvl 59 char so yes im scared of big boi cz , happy PRO?
    and yes the ep helps allot but i bet with same lvl i would have 3k+ hp and more ap being dex build while u are hp build with sucky hp .

not level 50's u assume to much i play against lvl 70+ and what wrong with practicing in arena only thing I loose is pots :P
    I didnt have my hp valk so i go up 2 3k with it on[/b]
    Looks like you have Valk set on in your pic/ and i did't know they make a 2k or 3k valk set Gyft please.

edit, i understand what you saying now. total hp would be up too 3k, got it

omegaangel

Dual flame rings +2 idk if i u mean 2 flame rings or those dual flame rings +2 but those together = 20hp + 24hp and the Ep+1 i dont wear that much HP gear because I dont want to hit for nothing enough flaming ok? And how come u just didnt get a rol XD but w/e I was thinking of getting WP +1 or Ep +1 any suggestions

Dual flame rings +2 idk if i u mean 2 flame rings or those dual flame rings +2 but those together = 20hp + 24hp and the Ep+1 i dont wear that much HP gear because I dont want to hit for nothing enough flaming ok? And how come u just didnt get a rol XD but w/e I was thinking of getting WP +1 or Ep +1 any suggestions [/b]

my ap is higher than the average sin in Dcz , go find a sin with 1300 ap, 600 ac, 2.4k hp at lvl 59.... ofc u got dex whores with 1500+ ap but their hp will be like 1.2k? so meh 1200 hp ( and mana) > 200 ap.

And flame rings +2 give 10 dex bonus, 10 hp, 10 mp, 25 resists so its like half a rol with only 28 ac.

omegaangel

I would rather get a rol +1 or just a regular rol the hp bonus on a rol +0 is better than agate ring and it has all that sexy ac

Aba

lol pointless

lol pointless[/b]
    ahahah ppl trying hp builds to have a nice hp/mp

aba aka abashopper (xD) comes and posts something like that
    awesome

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast