Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

stop DROP aND STOP AGAIN

This is a discussion on stop DROP aND STOP AGAIN within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; BE BABA STOP CRABA AND LALALLLALALALA AND IMMA GENIE IN A BOTTLE BABY COME COME COME AND LET ME OUT...
Page: 1

Dontaskmeagain

Default stop DROP aND STOP AGAIN

BE BABA STOP CRABA AND LALALLLALALALA AND IMMA GENIE IN A BOTTLE BABY COME COME COME AND LET ME OUT

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

-_-

xCobraKaix

i bet u have tryed it ^_^

Dontaskmeagain

yep dat shit was fun, i was free at last

Inactive Member

free and dumb.

Default Re: If u bored drink and drive

Originally posted by Dontaskmeagain
    that shit fun yo, *cruising down the highway having no problems drunk as fuk,sweaty as fuk also TRY THIS AT HOME

OMG why do we have immature kids like you on the forum. The way you're acting u deserve to run your car into a tree!

im assuming you made this post as an attention getter or something.. or to try and act hard.. but yea, if you really did do it, you're a retard.. seeing as two kids at my school were killed this week by a drunk driver, one being a good friend of mine.. and the parents decided not to stich up the kids to show the effects of drunk driving.. and at the open casket funeral, all i gotta say is, i hope you enjoyed your freedom, bcuz if u ever kill someone doing that.. you wont be free for a while

PFK

thats sad majix 4 kids went driving with a 19yr old that lost his lisance around the streets and ran from cops..cops didnt chase coz not aloud to and they wrapped the car around the street pole ...every1 died instantly

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i did it once...not something ill ever be doin again...of course the person driving wasnt even half as drunk as me or other person was but still h43r:

Its stupid drink driving! Ive been in a vauxhall corsa with 7 people in friends had a bottle of vodka doing 80mph turnin a slight corner nearly killed us. Might be cool at the time but its damn rite stupid!

Since when has killing people and being arrested been fun?

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    Since when has killing people and being arrested been fun?
    He didnt do it i bet.. he just is an attention whore :P

FatM4n

Being hit at 50km/h by a car , the chance to survive for that is under 20% and 50km/h isn't even fast.

I rember once there was a motorcycle hitting the side of a car at 200km/h the 2 persons in the car died and the motorcycle driver died , they had to use dna to regonize who died

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by FatM4n
    Being hit at 50km/h by a car , the chance to survive for that is under 20% and 50km/h isn't even fast. *

I rember once there was a motorcycle hitting the side of a car at 200km/h the 2 persons in the car died and the motorcycle driver died , they had to use dna to regonize who died
    ...50km/hr is very fast considering how a car weighs more than 2 tons. Think about the momentum thats hitting you. Imagine a feather going at 100km/hr or a train hitting you at 50km/hr.

why not just cut urelf's neck, then only u will die and not other ppl too -_-

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast