Story time: What does she want from me?

This is a discussion on Story time: What does she want from me? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; bzzttttttttttttttttttt...
Page: 1

Unhappy Story time: What does she want from me?

bzzttttttttttttttttttt
    Last edited by ilterates; 08-19-2014 at 03:55 AM.

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

damn you "friendzone"

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Damn son. I know this might sound a bit harsh but just forget about her. You're better off without a girl like that.
    Trust me, I've been in the exact same situation myself and I only ended up getting hurt.
    You also mentioned you just can't be yourself around her, does this mean you're acting differently to please her? If so, it's not gonna work because at some point you'll get fed up with acting something you're not.
    There's plenty of fish in the sea, once you find the right one you'll know

Banned Senior Member

Haha, this is just so weird..., not that it's funny but i'm in the same fucking situation, which scares the crap out of me.

I can tell you a little about my story, will let out some details maybe xD

anyways, this happend just 1 month ago in a city called Borås (sweden), well i met this girl when we where camping with our familys, we do that every year, all my friends and their parents/grandparents, we are everyone active in a sport called "Greyhound Racing", she is to...
    anyways, i didn't know her at all, only knew she excisted, but one day my friends where going to play a game i just didn't feel like playing and her dog was going to run like 10mins later, so i decided that i could stay with her and be some kind of company, we started talking she is all into horses, which i hate just , but something kept me to the subject, i don't know what, but i didn't think much more about that, then we went back after the race to my friends to look how it was going for them with their game, we didn't say much at that time, but they had to leave to buy some food, me and her stayed again, started talking again about her friends/horses and such, i still had no clue what the hell was going on.

later that week people on the camping asked me how it was going with "the girl", i was like "what girl?", and they said "it's obvious she likes you", i still didn't beleive it, but under those 7 days we spoke i started to get feelings, we where up really late just talking, after a few days i went crazy, i wanted to talk to her every second, when i wasn't with her i was still thinking about her every second, i hated that, didn't feel good, but when i was with her i was calm, happy, i usually get mad at really small things and calm when something big happen , but that week i was just happy all the time, i felt great, but then i started thinking "why am i so happy?", and i realised it was cause i was with her, my sisters told me i gotta tell her how i feel, so i did. there was this party that we have every time when we are there, everyone is dancing, drinking and just having a great time, my sister told me it's time.
    so i told her "we gotta talk", i could tell she knew what i was going to say, i could feel it somehow, so i told her how i felt, that i wanted to be more than just friends, she said "maybe", i was like "what the hell?" it was just so obvious she liked me, i just couldn't understand that she said "maybe", but well i said she could think about it.

well after we got home she started texting me like everyday, SMS, FB. i was like what is she trying to say?, I was feeling good when i texted her, but everytime it took her about 10mins to answer i got nervous, thinking that she didn't like me at all, just played around with me.
    i knew i feel for this girl way to hard, she texted me about a guy that we call "halmstad", that she was attracted to him, that she was thinking about meeting him that week, i got so mad, sad, dissapointed that i ignored her for about a day, she later text me asking how i was, and it was back to normal, but i just can't live with that, i wanna be more than friends, so just a few days ago i decided to ignore her, to she how it effected her, i am still ignoring her, she has tried 2 times to text me and 2 times to talk to me on FB, i just totally ignore it all, the thing is i don't think she knows exactly how i feel.

she is only 17 and i'm 21, which is a big difference at this age, i'm trying to play the game "hard to get", but i don't think she understands that.

anyways i'll talk to her on saturday or sunday and see what she feels, i have prepaired for the worst, but i still hope for the best, i wanna be her friend, but i can't be that if i get mad everytime she tell me about another guy, it won't work in the end, so it's all or nothing for me right now, i really wish that i could be with her, but we will see

I know i wrote way to much, it gets abit boring there for a while, but i hope i can help you in any way in your situation, this is the first time i've ever felt like this about a girl, so i'm not really experienced you know

GL mate, hopefully it will work out, otherwise try to ignore her for about a few weeks and see after that if you still can be her friend or not, my advise atm

Work it, make it, do it. Senior Member ThiefShaman's Avatar

@ilterates, ur indeed in the "friend zone" , but she seams to be saving u as a back up, thats why she's trying to keep u around.
    would be help if i knew how old is she?

F-ck Yeah Senior Member evilstevil's Avatar

ignore her , if she really wants u... u will see it :

She is 23 years old guys. We are the same age but she is obviously master of relationship tricks. I fucked up about not being myself. Lesson learned... I need need a girl that is more like me. Less tricks, more feelings. But I can't just say "Better luck next time" about this girl. I really want her.

Today she asked me if my family was against her would I still be with her and I said my family can not get into my relationship. I asked "who is this about?" and she told me some other guy. It's weird because my mother was actually telling me to stay away from her. They know each other obviously.
    Should I just delete her off from facebook and my life? Or just play the cold friend that doesn't reply to her all the time? This is what I am talking about when I say "I can't be myself." I can't decide what to do on anything. I am not like this normally.

@Thardy It did sound like she was trying to get you jealous to me.. which is not cool Good luck bro

F-ck Yeah Senior Member evilstevil's Avatar

stay ice cold , if she wants u.... u will see that quick enough

hey man, don't forget who you are.. you have to be your own man, who is she to play with you? who is she to trick your mind and play with your feelings?? you are a great guy and you have to be great, don't let other people keep you down especially a girl..
    I was once in your situation, I kinda lost myself.. I wasn't that simple man I always wanted to be, I started to do everything to be the one she wants, eventhough I wasn't the one I wanted to become..
    here are 2 songs which helped me to clear my mind and remind me of who I am..

limp bizkit -my way
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPcE-oHJpfU]Limp bizkit-My Way - YouTube[/ame]

if this is too hard for you, here's a softer song with the same message (3 doors down)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_oQPZMqmYM]3 Doors Down - Let Me Be Myself (Acoustic on K-Rock) - YouTube[/ame]

remember brother,
    you are supposed to be great in this life and you'll have alot of challenges in this world..
    no matter how hard (in this case how cute) something is, be strong and don't lose your mind...
    for example, don't try to tell her your feelings, she will realize them someday and then it'll be alot of more valuable as if you hold her hand and tell her that shes so cute and oowwww and ahhhh... you know what I mean?

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Well spoken, Diver. Being yourself is the most important thing and I'm sure you don't want to be something you're not.
    Totally ignoring her isn't really the best opinion because all things should have a proper closure or you'll end up wondering "what if.."
    You can stay "just" friends, at some point she'll come to you if she wants to be more than that. If you can't -and don't want to wait for her to make up her mind just move on with your life and keep her as a friend. Life is full of surprises, you never know what to expect.
    I'm speaking from personal experience, I'm the kind of guy who likes to use his head to think istead of his dick. Sometimes it can be hard and you end up thinking it'd be alot easier to be like everyone else.
    I wish you good luck and all the best :3

Ask her about her opinion of a girl and link a picture of a half naked bitch. Then ask her if that was fair and kindly ask her to stop playing games.

edit: I gotta agree on the friendzone. I think the problem is, you know her for a too long to take the relationship to the next step. If the relationship to her as it is now, is worth it to keep, then i'd start to see her as a friend as well. At least stop trying to get it to work and just wait. you've done the first step and it failed. don't make yourself a fool.
    Last edited by aligator; 08-26-2011 at 10:49 PM.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Green card, nuff said.

Anyways I remember back in high school when I told a girl that I really liked her over a txt message.... that was the first and last time that will happen. Funny thing is she was the first to like me, and still did when I told her, but I guess it's just a women's mentality to be "just friends" after you tell them you like them. As I said, it's especially funny in my situation cause she was the one that liked me. All I'm saying is, never use that line again.

Out of all honesty, I'm a whole different person in real life then on these forums, and it's a must to be nice to the ladies, but what they especially love is if your an asshole. Not a straight up asshole, but the one that has like asshole jokes, sort of to say.

Thank you guys for support! You are extremely cool.