Stupid Laws

This is a discussion on Stupid Laws within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR8aTTo3hMg lol. what u guys think...
Page: 1

Inactive Member

if thats even real which tbh it looks bull shit regardless its a good law for one there fucking tagging PLAYGROUNDS and marking them as there turf THERE FUCKING GANGS AND GANGS SHOOT AT OTHER GANGS RETARD that shit doesn't belong anywhere near a playground or near kids not to mention no adults needs to be at a playground unless they're there with there kids keep the fucking pedophiles in there place

i skimmed the video but fucking dumb shits tagging playgrounds = stomped around here shit aint gunna happen word up yo! motha

agendas

lol stupid ppl these days grow up (them)

Speed

if thats even real which tbh it looks bull shit regardless its a good law for one there fucking tagging PLAYGROUNDS and marking them as there turf THERE FUCKING GANGS AND GANGS SHOOT AT OTHER GANGS RETARD that shit doesn't belong anywhere near a playground or near kids not to mention no adults needs to be at a playground unless they're there with there kids keep the fucking pedophiles in there place

i skimmed the video but fucking dumb shits tagging playgrounds = stomped around here shit aint gunna happen word up yo! motha[/b]
    i dont think they were taggin the playgrounds nor being pedophiles, and most important they arent a gang lol

they are just using playgrounds for other activities such as "adult swinging"

they showed plenty of the playgrounds with shit all over them and the law prevents pedophiles from being there its just an added bonus