Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Superbowl Topic.

This is a discussion on Superbowl Topic. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Who do you think is going to win? 1. Chargers vs Patriots 2. Giants vs Packers And whoever you choose ...
Page: 1

J

Who do you think is going to win?

1. Chargers vs Patriots
    2. Giants vs Packers

And whoever you choose for 1 and 2...

3. Who's going to win the superbowl

1 Chargers - cause i hate the patriots
    2 Giants - cause thats my team xD

3. Giants - but i really doubt it lol

QuIcK

Patriots because there better then everyone. So STOP HATING.
    Packers because there playing in the minor leagues (nfc)

Patriots because... there better then everyone.

simple182

1 Chargers - cause i hate the patriots
    2 Giants - cause thats my team xD

3. Giants - but i really doubt it lol[/b]
    a team that is 17-0 and have or can rape your team will not lose simply becuz you hate them. Be real ~_~
    Id say Chargers have a 45% chance of beating patriots. They beat Colts by great D and 2 injured.. LT and P Rivers. They are better then giants,Ravens, and colts(Those were the ones who almost took down Patriots) So chargers definently have a chance, not surprised of an upset by chargers.

Packers will in against Giants. Giants are not all that great. Packers are on fire. Only thing that can make them lose is Favre. If Brett is having a good day then they win, he has a bad game they lose. Wheather wont effect Giants that much(Packers killed Sea Hawks becuz sea hawks are not that familiar with the weather in Green Bay)

Chargers(I feel an upset coming up again) vs Packers
    or
    Pats vs Packs

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

for as long as we at war patriots will win

abdeucethree

a team that is 17-0 and have or can rape your team will not lose simply becuz you hate them. Be real ~_~
    Id say Chargers have a 45% chance of beating patriots. They beat Colts by great D and 2 injured.. LT and P Rivers. They are better then giants,Ravens, and colts(Those were the ones who almost took down Patriots) So chargers definently have a chance, not surprised of an upset by chargers.

Packers will in against Giants. Giants are not all that great. Packers are on fire. Only thing that can make them lose is Favre. If Brett is having a good day then they win, he has a bad game they lose. Wheather wont effect Giants that much(Packers killed Sea Hawks becuz sea hawks are not that familiar with the weather in Green Bay)

Chargers(I feel an upset coming up again) vs Packers
    or
    Pats vs Packs[/b]
    yeah chargers > pats i thjink, cause thier D is good, great pass rush, and i think cromarte will shut down moss florence and jammer will shut down welker and stallworth.

of course, my packers will win as long as they get the running game going early, its over lol the front four will rush eli into making alot of mistakes

and packers>chargers in the superbowl, expecially since LT and rivers are banged up as well as gates, and GB already showed they can dominate in the trenches against SD

go packers =]

Banned

pats

QuIcK

brady has like over 80% completion ratio against the blitz im really not worried about that he will just keep the game short to welker and maroney suprised me on saturday... i never seen him run so fast :P, anyway they will keep it short passing and run the ball along the outside with the occasional bomb when moss breaks away from the safeties... Pats will win ... eli hasn't choked in a whole 3 games so hes bound to screw this one up, and packers are better as it is...

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Well my team didn't make it but I like L.T and the Chargers so i hope they win, highly doubtful considering what the Pats did to them in the regular season, but meh wishful thinking.. I absolutely hate the Giants and Eli Manning so I'm hoping Favre and the Packers destroy them..

QuIcK

well disturbed you cant really compare there first game compared to this one... because didnt the chargers start off like 1-3? they really got there shizz together the second half of the season mainly but i hear philip rivers is questionable for a ligament sprain in his knee or something of the sort... but i still think the pats will win by 17...

dub

i think the pats will beat the chargers because pats have a great offence also the chargers barly beat the colts if it wasnt for reggie waynes two miss TD passes and gotten intercepted they colts would of one..

for green bay and giants i think green bay will win for sure bc giants arent really so great..

in super bowl it will be pats vs greenbay hopfully gb wins hate the pats

I hate the patriots.
    I'm not into football all that much this season, as my Jets got annihilated.

Rooting for the chargers
    Rooting for the Giants

They'll probably both lose

Banned

gogo chargersssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

1. chargers
    2. packers

chargers

Banned

i hate the patriots, Tom Brady should have never become the player he is today. He was sub'd in because bledsoe got injured in a playoff game against Oakland couple years ago. They made a bad call which led to them winning the game, and their first superbowl. Now he can't be stopped.

QuIcK

Lol keep hating on the pats... as a new englander i can say we love the excessive hatorade drinking around the rest of the country... makes me proud :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast