Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Support your troops.

This is a discussion on Support your troops. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Ofcourse you don't. Although to control a situation of people shooting at you or trying to terrorising people, you need ...
Page: 2

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Ofcourse you don't. Although to control a situation of people shooting at you or trying to terrorising people, you need to 'blow things up' to stop it.

Violence beckons violence.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Luckily I don`t live in the USA. I would actually curse at them instead of thanking them.... for being idiots and going across their own boundaries to mangle in someone else`s business. Specific reasons for their stupidity is for following their governments lies and just playing along as their puppets. You are as reliable as your government if you choose to take part of what is going on, not decision wise, but action-wise.

So next time when you see a soldier, tell them to kindly fuck off, thank you.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EG4L View Post
    CD isn't deliberate is it. If the ragheads didn't terrorise and cause harm to innocent people in the first place because of their stupid fucking religion, the collelateral damage wouldn't of happened would it? Some people need to keep the situation controlled.

Your story is most likely bullshit anyway uzu, but tell your friend to say thanks. I'll be out fighting for my country in a few years.
    I wonder why you guys call "terrorists" everyone who you don't like... The muslims are not evils their religion means just as much as yours... Of course there are always fanatics who want to erase the rest of the world but the christians did the same with the "heretics" and the jews also with the "goys"(I don't know how to say it in English exactly). Now here's the big new global religion, called "monetary culture" where the biggest companies rule the world and if they want you to hate someone they just begin calling him a terrorist... Saddam Hussein is a perfect example... As you know he was a CIA agent himself and after he became the president of Iraq he didn't follow the rules of the FED and the IMF and they couldn't assassinate him so it was time to use the USA army(1991) they easily defeated the Iraqian army but Saddam still didn't follow the rules.... whoops... Bush said that there's an evil-triangle in the middle-east(Iraq, Iran, North Korea) So the USA attacked Iraq again in 2003. Hmm if I remember well it was something like Iraq had nuclear bombs(but Iraq never had...) and Saddam was a terrorist and they said everything just to hate him... Aaand Saddam died in 2006. But uhmm wait a minute... it's 2011 now! And there's no Bush anymore... it's Obama... and he says he'll think about leaving Iraq after 2014.... and he has Nobel prize of peace :O :O how can it be? and now what's going on? The USA has some troubles with Iran(they say Iran has nuclear bomb...hmm I feel like I've already heard a similar story before...) aaaand with North Korea...
    You may ask: and what about Afghanistan?!... well, here are some facts:
    -Before 1980, Afghanistan produced 0% of the world's opium.
    -After the CIA backed Mujahideen won the Soviet-Afghan war, by 1986 they were producing 40% of the world's heroin supply.
    -By 1999, they were producing 80% of the total market supply.
    -But then the Taliban rose to power, and by 2000 they had destroyed most of the opium fields(yea, the evil terrorists). Producing dropped from 3000+tons to only 185tons.
    -On 2001.09.09 Bush had the full Afghanistan invasion plans...
    -2001.09.11--> The beginning of the "terrorism" lol...
    -Today the USA controlls Afghanistan and now it provides more than 90% of the world's heroin...

So if the global media calls someone a "terrorist" then you can be sure that it has economical reasons. And thank you troops from the USA and the UK for being a tool for terrorising innocent people in Iraq and Afghanistan... You've managed to kill more than 1million nativ...umm sorry, terrorists since 2001. Great job, you are true heroes....

Stop talking bad about soldiers... All their fault is being patriotic. This topic is an simple example for wars. You guys have different opinions and you keep annoying each other with your words. Except your reason to argue is tiny compared to others. Others fight for what they believe in. "god is still such a dumb idea to fight for since I don't believe in him but it means a lot to them.

Flaming each other won't help to anything. NOW sit down and look at what you have done... :d

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    Stop talking bad about soldiers... All their fault is being patriotic. This topic is an simple example for wars. You guys have different opinions and you keep annoying each other with your words. Except your reason to argue is tiny compared to others. Others fight for what they believe in. "god is still such a dumb idea to fight for since I don't believe in him but it means a lot to them.

Flaming each other won't help to anything. NOW sit down and look at what you have done... :d
    Excuse me but, it's been a while since 'soldiers' aren't people to look up for. They had honor and I honor still the ones who died on the battlefield, but they are nothing more then clowns of their country. When I look around and see pictures showing how soldiers humiliate prisoners or how they talk about a life of a human being it's just ugly.

PS. Soldiers of USA can suck my ****.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

This is the small minority of people in the army, they are the assholes torturing innocent people or doing something indecent just because they are seen as an authority figure. The majority however are fighting for their countries rights and their own beliefs and are actually decent people.
    But I do agree that most people who want to join any army have minor racist opinions and want to shoot a gun to feel high and mighty. The frontline is for dumbass's anyway, you'll never be able to change their mind or opinion on any matter, they are 'lads' aka sheep.
    But soldiers for whichever country you're from have fought for you to live how you are now and not saying thanks or disrespecting them makes you a self-centered idiot.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post

It's not like that, I respect the soldiers who fight for their independence. But nowadays what is the USA army fighting for exactly? To save the monetary system. To colonize the countries with good material capability for the largest companies.

Now the IMF is doing the same with my country. They tempted the corrupt government to take a ridiculously high loan(which we didn't need btw) and now we have more than 10'000billion$ debt... And it keeps growing by the interests. And if we don't do what the IMF wants, they'll use the USA army against us... And then we'll be the terrorists you must kill.
    It's not the american people's fault well nor the companies fault, it's all about that fucking money... If there was no money there would be no greed people, nor starving so there would be no reasons for a war...

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    It's not like that, I respect the soldiers who fight for their independence. But nowadays what is the USA army fighting for exactly? To save the monetary system. To colonize the countries with good material capability for the largest companies.

Now the IMF is doing the same with my country. They tempted the corrupt government to take a ridiculously high loan(which we didn't need btw) and now we have more than 10'000billion$ debt... And it keeps growing by the interests. And if we don't do what the IMF wants, they'll use the USA army against us... And then we'll be the terrorists you must kill.
    It's not the american people's fault well nor the companies fault, it's all about that fucking money... If there was no money there would be no greed people, nor starving so there would be no reasons for a war...
    I think USA is still fighting al qaeda and Taliban because USA government and some other Nato member counties themselves created them during Soviet - Afghan war.

Quote Originally Posted by EG4L View Post
    This is the small minority of people in the army, they are the assholes torturing innocent people or doing something indecent just because they are seen as an authority figure. The majority however are fighting for their countries rights and their own beliefs and are actually decent people.
    But I do agree that most people who want to join any army have minor racist opinions and want to shoot a gun to feel high and mighty. The frontline is for dumbass's anyway, you'll never be able to change their mind or opinion on any matter, they are 'lads' aka sheep.
    But soldiers for whichever country you're from have fought for you to live how you are now and not saying thanks or disrespecting them makes you a self-centered idiot.
    Soldier`s have beliefs and fight for their country`s rights? Are you kidding me? Only countries have those kind of morals amongst the soldiers, are the countries that make it mandatory to join the army, and in any case of war, all the men are called up to fight.

USA on the other hand is full of idiots. Why do people join the army? To fight for their country`s rights? Bullshit. What kind of rights are they fighting for over seas, when their country is 8000 miles away. The rights to the oil production?

All in all, USA soldiers only join the army cause they`re idiots and have no other viable option when it comes to getting a job. Your choice, a fast food restaurant or the USA army. Once again, not an army of beliefs, but an army of imbeciles that are just needed to carry a gun.

ps. Don`t make facts about most of them being minorities. Truth of the matter is, I honestly doubt there is even a 10% population of the minorities that join the army. Chinese immigrants that make up most of the population? None in the army that`s for sure. Fact is they choose pure breeds, American-born, or ones with a citizenship for a long time,... other people coming from around the world (minorities), will 90% of the time have patriotism towards their own mother country, thus not even thinking about joining a fight for a country that they are `using` to make a living.

Jesus Savior! Senior Member Sp1ke's Avatar

while u faggots can safely flame soliders here ,on the other side of earth there is a soliders that dying by trying to make u sleep quite with out getting bomb or raped by el qaida , u think all the usa army did its stealling oil from other countrys? if they wasn't "how u say stealling oil" u would be a slave of some fatass muslim shieh ,show some respect u peace of shit , its eazy to sit behind the desk and talk shit , but i wanna see u faggots trying to do 1% of what those soliders doing if u can fatass faggots , so stfu and gtfo before u get brain .

Thanks to all the troops whos doing they share of work and shame on the politicians who make them look bad by sending them where they dont belong.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp1ke View Post
    while u faggots can safely flame soliders here ,on the other side of earth there is a soliders that dying by trying to make u sleep quite with out getting bomb or raped by el qaida , u think all the usa army did its stealling oil from other countrys? if they wasn't "how u say stealling oil" u would be a slave of some fatass muslim shieh ,show some respect u peace of shit , its eazy to sit behind the desk and talk shit , but i wanna see u faggots trying to do 1% of what those soliders doing if u can fatass faggots , so stfu and gtfo before u get brain .
    A Jew. How ironic. Just because you are first in line to get overrun by one of the Muslim countries, doesn`t mean we are.

If you had any sense of logic, no Muslim country would bomb the West, or else the whole Eastern Asia would be annihilated. But of course, you expect no logic coming out of a guy that uses more curses in his sentences then any actual intellectual arguments.

Talk about ironic. `Sitting behind a desk and talking`. What`s your position in this `war`exactly?

ps. I`ve already experienced bombs being dropped over my head about 12 years ago... the difference is, we were bombed, defenseless, and had to take the every day bombing for 3 months,... unlike in this situation if the Muslim countries even dropped 1 bomb on the Western soil, they would literally regret it for the next few minutes of their ending lives. I for one, have the right to comment, unlike you, a person sitting behind a desk not knowing how it really is to be a victim of war.

Jesus Savior! Senior Member Sp1ke's Avatar

1. i'm not jew , i'm christ and atheist i born in russia ,we had lots of terror there so its dosen't come only from where i live now ,2. i'm in army ,3 . when i was 13 i was getting bombed by lebanon for a month+ . so i have many resons to hate muslims .

Quote Originally Posted by Sp1ke View Post
    1. i'm not jew , i'm christ and atheist i born in russia ,we had lots of terror there so its dosen't come only from where i live now ,2. i'm in army ,3 . when i was 13 i was getting bombed by lebanon for a month+ . so i have many resons to hate muslims .
    1) You live in Israel. You are a Jew.

2) You`ve just proven to me and everyone else here that most people in the army are idiots, with everything you`ve previously said.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Another "America made me cry" thread... Sigh

I support having troops, I don't support what they are always made to do. However they, once in the forces, have no choice rather or not to follow orders, so please don't rag on the soldiers as much as the people in charge. Yea joining the forces here is pretty much a cop out because the army 1. Pays for your education, 2. Offers great benefits once retired, and 3. Has a good income while serving. However at least us as Americans aren't forced into joining our army .

Other then that, yall are free to go along talking about how bad America is, what else is new xD.

PS: As an American, I have to say, I'm proud to never have been a victim of war.. sorry yall got the short stick .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast