Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Support your troops.

This is a discussion on Support your troops. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally Posted by Sp1ke while u faggots can safely flame soliders here ,on the other side of earth there is ...
Page: 3

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sp1ke View Post
    while u faggots can safely flame soliders here ,on the other side of earth there is a soliders that dying by trying to make u sleep quite with out getting bomb or raped by el qaida , u think all the usa army did its stealling oil from other countrys? if they wasn't "how u say stealling oil" u would be a slave of some fatass muslim shieh ,show some respect u peace of shit , its eazy to sit behind the desk and talk shit , but i wanna see u faggots trying to do 1% of what those soliders doing if u can fatass faggots , so stfu and gtfo before u get brain .
    I said facts. I don't flame them they do it themselves. Have you ever tried to guess why are the "terrorists" mad? Maybe because they were terrorised? Maybe because their countries were harmed by the big corporations which's center was the World Trade Center?! It's pretty logical... Have you ever tought about how many Americans die by terrorism in a year? Well it's about 70! And how many victims die in Iraq and Afghanistan in a year? More than 10'000... Who's the terrorist?
    The problem here is that there's always a big force(a country or a corporation like WTO, FED, IMF, World Bank etc.) that wants to conquer a little country and if the people in this country are like muslims. they won't let themselves just fall and be slaves. And after their army was eliminated they begin their guerilla-fights and they'll become the so called "terrorists". Of course this doesn't solve the problems so I convict it much.
    And NO! I don't want to do even the 0,000000001% of what these soldiers do... I want that fucking peace already! And I'll do everything for it! Such a shame that Hungary leads the presidency of the EU now and I can't be there... But just wait a few years and I'll be there and do everything I can for the peace.

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates
    I think USA is still fighting al qaeda and Taliban because USA government and some other Nato member counties themselves created them during Soviet - Afghan war.
    If your theory is right then the USA's responsibility is much-much bigger in this war than in my theory lol... Then they generate new haters and new "terrorists" with their "holy war of freedom"(sarcasm-.-)... And it's going to be a never-ending-story. They can't solve anything with killing. Shame. And we call this "Civilized World"...

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

War = Manipulated people killing each other, for the sake of politicians. Only thing that people in war gets from it is actually getting away with their bare life.

It's good to see that even profesional soldiers are now waking up to realize, that they are nothing just a puppets in the hands of mighty corrupted politicians.

YouTube - Even The Troops Are Waking Up

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    War = Manipulated people killing each other, for the sake of politicians. Only thing that people in war gets from it is actually getting away with their bare life.

It's good to see that even profesional soldiers are now waking up to realize, that they are nothing just a puppets in the hands of mighty corrupted politicians.

YouTube - Even The Troops Are Waking Up
    it's not the politicians. They are tools too. They are just corrupt grabbers with no honour. The guy in the video you've posted says just the same(@3:55) what I've said over and over.

tastyburger

none of you have ever been to afghanistan or iraq.

what the hell happened to my account?

-undefined

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    it's not the politicians. They are tools too. They are just corrupt grabbers with no honour. The guy in the video you've posted says just the same(@3:55) what I've said over and over.
    Yes of course you are right. Politicians are just an extended hand of the hidden hand. In other words puppets obeying those who created them and pay them.

Politics is just another show business. True things are being decided behind the curtain.

Anyway, I so like that guy, from the video that I think he deserves his own topic .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123