Supporting USD trades.....

This is a discussion on Supporting USD trades..... within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; so these forums have a cheaters section and everything, but why does ko4life allow USD trades? it is against the ...
Page: 1

so these forums have a cheaters section and everything, but why does ko4life allow USD trades? it is against the TOS rules of KOL and is just as bad as koxp and things of that nature...so why does ko4life support cheating?

just my opinion post what u want

wanker

i could care less

You joined today to comment like an idiot on forums?

The answer is: if you are against that... then don't register :S

I think your the idiot... Strappy... u dont know me, my other account i lost password to, u dont need to flame me like a little child that you are, just wanted to hear other peoples opinions....

@Wanker... I understand where your coming from when you say that but, your playing the game also you dont care if people brake rules?

Banned

Who cares? It doesn't hurt others like macros, dupes, hacks so it really doesn't matter. Also, ko4life doesn't SUPPORT usd trades, and they have said they will not help moderate in such trades. The ToS is a joke anyway, K2 doesn't go by it, so why should the players?

Banned

We do not support USD transactions - we will not moderate these.
    Trades involving characters are VERY HIGH-RISK transactions, even with a moderator. We take no responsibility for scam incidents these if these are moderated. There are parts of the traded account that even a moderator cannot secure for you.
    [/b]

am i wrong ?
    dont like how ko4life allows character selling then bb
    not everything is for USD, why dont you go bitch at that turk forum where they sell +9 shit and +3 uniques !!

am i wrong ?
    dont like how ko4life allows character selling then bb
    not everything is for USD, why dont you go bitch at that turk forum where they sell +9 shit and +3 uniques !![/b]
    try to read my post again and actually comprehend it this time.... I understand the rules they post, but if they don't support it why is it allowed on the forums....

and legit players do care!!! baba shopping is leading to the downfall of this game, believe it or not... most people quit because they cant keep up with the USD buyers that make +2's or 3's

its called stating an opinion

Banned

try to read my post again and actually comprehend it this time.... I understand the rules they post, but if they don't support it why is it allowed on the forums....

and legit players do care!!! baba shopping is leading to the downfall of this game, believe it or not... most people quit because they cant keep up with the USD buyers that make +2's or 3's

its called stating an opinion[/b]
    ok what i posted was something for CHARACTER TRADES FROM THIS FORUM.

if the character trade was being done by USD its not supported because of chargebacks

now if im not mistaken no one does character trades because the MOD'S have gotten 1-2 trades taken back and scammed from the new owner i think. so they dont do ANY character trades

most people on this site babashop
    i never said babashopping dosent ruin KO and it does
    people going to babashop no matter what, while people babashopping to have fun on the game your still trying to play legit, you geting your ass raped by people who babashop+ have skills and all you got is skills + shit gear

if you dont like it then leave. vamous bb

im sure any MOD/ADMIN will tell you if you dont like how this forum is run the LEAVE

arko

Lightbulb

its called stating an opinion[/b]

first of all, they already answered your question, the officials here don't support USD trades.

As for people, it's not dupe or hack, if they want to buy something they buy something off someone's hard work. If the seller wants to leave the game and not let you go to waste, he sells it. If he lets his friend play on it and continue for him, wouldn't that be breaking TOS anyways?

People won't care because it seems fair enough, people that normally care are ones that just can't afford it. There are people that just want to enjoy the game, but don't have time to level. And if someone is gonna leave the community fair trade.

you are bound to start an ass licking when you start something like this =S

i think if you are capable of handling the risks and responsibilites for USD trades, than its fair go

im wayy to lazy to read everything above
    if you want to take the risk, do it. people that get scammed for usd, they took a risk and lost

also almost all the mods/admins used USD so it would be hipocritical to tell others they couldn't do the same

k2 can suck my left nut. USD trades where the actual items were attained legitly are perfectly fine in my opinion. I sold most of my shit and got a nice bit of cash.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Who cares? It doesn't hurt others like macros, dupes, hacks so it really doesn't matter. Also, ko4life doesn't SUPPORT usd trades, and they have said they will not help moderate in such trades. The ToS is a joke anyway, K2 doesn't go by it, so why should the players?[/b]
    ^what this guy said. just like you don't really have to be 18 to play the game. if people were really 18+ we wouldn't have a game full of "sikitir git"s and "a.q"s

Hostage

I spend my $$ for premuim. Infact, I payed for it for 3 years. Always had Gold. You do the math. That's a LOT of $$ just to gain a simple advantage over the non premium people. I understand to support a game to keep it going. If people didnt spend money, there wouldn't be a game at all. Now, that being said. Why wouldn't I start to buy items to keep gaining yet another simple advantage over the people who are able to play 3x more than I do, who have time to farm for the uniques I could NEVER get.... BUT, I'm not supporting other people to buy for USD. I'd only do it with people I trusted. It's more like buying their time. :lol:

It's $$$$ that makes this world go round. ^_^

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Our policy is that we do not support USD trading whatsoever. All actions are done solely at your risk.

If you have any more questions, open a new topic.