switching to Verizon from AT&T

This is a discussion on switching to Verizon from AT&T within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Been with AT&T forever... service has gotten worse so decided to go to Verizon But I'm stuck on three phones ...
Page: 1

AphRaeL

Been with AT&T forever...
    service has gotten worse

so decided to go to Verizon

But I'm stuck on three phones and cant decide which..

LG enV Touch

LG enV3

LG Voyager

I cant decide which one i want, im leaning towards the env3, beuase ive heard nothing but bad things about the voyager, and idk if i an afford the TOUCH

what you guys say?

BTW: I will not consider any phone other than a LG, as they are my favorite phone

Bowtie4Life

Stay away from the voyager, my gf got that phone when we re did our contract, its reaaaaaally slow. We would push a button and it doesnt react for like 2-3 seconds afterwards. And if sometimes it would get hung up and not react at all, had to take the battery out. IDK if it was just that particular phone that was screwed, but she went with a blackberry storm after that.
    Personally, I have a LG Dare, and have never had problems with it.Originally I was just gonna get something simple (one of the chocolate models) but since Ive been with verizon so long, I think I got like $200 off a phone, which made the phone free, so why not. It doesnt have the bells and whistles like the iphone, but its a great phone and met my every need. One thing I would change is the volume of the music player, doesnt get loud enough for my tastes, but other than that, no other problems.

AphRaeL

ok, so i'll cross off the Voyager, and i don't really like the dare, it doesnt have a flip out keyboard like i want

Bowtie4Life

Yea if your a big texter, that prolly a key feature. On the dare, you can turn it on its side a full keyboard will open up, same shit only its on a touch screen. I have too big fingers for either tho, I always push like 3 letters at once, gets annoying Im faster with the traditional word/t9 style anyways, so no biggy for me.

sexyrexy

i know i am getting the EnV Touch this wednesday, for 20 bucks more than the env3, a larger outside screen that is touch plus the camera is a 3.2 mp instead of 3.0

well atleast it was 20 bucks difference in the store, online it seems to be more expensive

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

just fyi things are cheaper outside of the official websites/stores. if you go to a bestbuy/walmart or w/e you sometimes see free phones which is normally $80-100 in cell phone carrier stores.

att has so a lot of towers in california so ill be on it until they die out

AphRaeL

think im gunna get the enV3 =]