Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

TACO BELL MUST DIE!

This is a discussion on TACO BELL MUST DIE! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I suggest you stop drinking meth spirit...
Page: 2

I suggest you stop drinking meth spirit

kdoyle

haha i lowe taco bell

QuIcK

3 words... crunch wrap supreme... with extra sour cream on the side... problem solved.

Speed

THE CHILI CHEESE BURRITO IS 20 + YEARS OLD pls dont say nething if ur not gonna bother reading the site ...

why did the fucking kfc topic goo so well and this one must fail ............. WHY GOD WHY[/b]
    lol.. ur such a drama queen :P :mellow:

ILIKEPIE

it's kinda mcdo but wtih taco?[/b]
    Lol, idunno why but that made me laugh so hard XD

agendas

why did the fucking kfc topic goo so well and this one must fail ............. WHY GOD WHY[/b]
    cuz i responded to it

guys listen to private and sign petition they are good had 1 before, but never noticed it wasnt on there!! there are like 7 in VA i want one!! if u flaming private u die

http://www.chilicheese.org/cc/petition.asp?action=view

RiseAgainst_

Taco bell is an insult to mexican gastronomy, fuck that wannabe mexican food.

yes but around where i live the only mexican food places are sit down n shit and there take out sucks shit

RiseAgainst_

Then come to Mexicoo

FYI i did this thing http://www.chilicheese.org/cc/help.asp i sent the complaint link> http://www.tacobell.com/legal/agecheck.html and i put one of the stores near me that i know doesn't sell chili cheese burritos and day later they called me apologized blablabla offered me to come in and they'd give me some free food told me about some cheesy beefy melt thats similar i was stoned and playing wow at the time else i woulda probly told em to fuck off and stop lieing cuz they said the franchise discontinued the burrito but thats bs and i know it but watever its free food so give it a shot if u want jus find on the locator a store that dont sell them then sent the complaint for that store probly will get free food

btw almost all FRANCHISE restraunts do this if u find there official website for like apples bees bdubs etcetc and send a complaint for a local store through them they get emailed and bitched at by regional managers and will almost ALWAYS result in some type of compensation if ur complaint is genuine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12