Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Teacher going through hell.

This is a discussion on Teacher going through hell. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Yep, same thing happened at my school - actually it happened to quite a few teachers...
Page: 2

Banned

Yep, same thing happened at my school - actually it happened to quite a few teachers

Dr.Sig

that sucks

Vid was kinda pointless, the only times we fooled around with our teachers like that was after we got to know them and they'd laugh about it. Those kids are just being asses[/b]
    Haha! They're not JUST fooling around man, each video is over a minute long and it's non stop abuse. That teacher is a pansy! I've been in classes where shit happens, but an authority stops it or solves it eventually. In that class practically anything could happen; what I find amusing is that there is THREE videos posted, which means a shitload of stuff that wasn't recorded could be going on and that pansy is STILL NOT FIRED. HOW IS THIS happening?!

And Felix..lmao that made my day. Where's my valentine's gift? c'mon, be a consumerist whore and carry out your duty!

since when are video cameras allowed in schools? In my school they were confiscated on sight, and even at university you were not allowed to video lectures without permission.

I dunno i guess these are just bad schools. Those kids should have just been removed from the class and suspended.

Ainelover

whata ?? if u are like that with our teachers they will bash the shit out of u ^^ no joke, a teacher shouldnt tolerate that kindof behaviour

Ainelover

and look that kid in the end, i feel bad how ugly he really is ... embarrising

since when are video cameras allowed in schools? In my school they were confiscated on sight, and even at university you were not allowed to video lectures without permission.

I dunno i guess these are just bad schools. Those kids should have just been removed from the class and suspended.[/b]
    That's a sound guess. I'm more shocked that no external authority has intervened in that shit-fest of an educational scenario, than basic gadget use violations. If you read one of the youtube comments, one person actually demanded for the name of the school and the district, it appears he wants to take matters into his own hands. I found that rather amusing.

Dr.Sig

LOL

Baxxor

the teacher is a "pussy"
    if we did it in my class, it would be the principle(cant spell) and the foot out of the room
    we would get alot of shit, but that teacher got to learn how to do the "foot out of the freaking door" trick

Parque

I dunno i guess these are just bad schools. Those kids should have just been removed from the class and suspended.[/b]
    They do it sneaky with their cellphones behind the back of a student who is sitting in front of them, its easy :P

Parque

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7d6lUt5rBA

this is just acted but it's funny to watch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12