Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Things you did/do at night when you're not drunk

This is a discussion on Things you did/do at night when you're not drunk within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Quiet, trash. Doing most of the things you listed, especially when sober, is extremely fucked up. Go learn some respect ...
Page: 2

Banned

Quiet, trash. Doing most of the things you listed, especially when sober, is extremely fucked up. Go learn some respect for other people's time and property.

Fear the White Rabbit!!! Senior Member konioko's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MagicWannaBe View Post
    Quiet, trash. Doing most of the things you listed, especially when sober, is extremely fucked up. Go learn some respect for other people's time and property.
    Quote Originally Posted by konioko View Post
    You are absolutely right they are idiodic things to do. they were things to pass the time and let me clarify a few of the things.

When TPing and egging we only did it to people we know and knew wouldn't mind. Plus we would go back the next day and help them clean it up.

Antenna balls cost about $0.50 so i seriously doubt anyone is going to mind one being taken.

Fugitive in no way harms anyone or there possesions

Car Surfing is something idiot that we do to ourselves so i fail to see how you think this is idiodic.

Idk what country you live in or how old you are but if you lived in my neighborhood and you and your dad 'beat the shit out of me' i would of pressed charges and had both of you arrested for battery. there are more MATURE ways to handle so called idiots like me damaging property. For instance calling the police.

Also i am 18 for those of you who were wondering

Forgot to add I stole street signs once and won't be doing that again since my parents had a serious talk to me about it. i was an idiot then looking for a good time and wasn't aware of the consequences. Plus i haven't been out Tping, Egging, or car surfing for about 16 months. The only thing i have done is play fugitive.
    Did you even read that post?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I'm sorry but when did i ever say i was 'cool' for doing this stuff. i said it is stuff i do to pass the time. I could very well say the same thing to you and say you're an idiot for drinking and destroying your body. Don't try and act like a hard ass just because you drink.

You are absolutely right they are idiodic things to do. they were things to pass the time and let me clarify a few of the things.

When TPing and egging we only did it to people we know and knew wouldn't mind. Plus we would go back the next day and help them clean it up.

Antenna balls cost about $0.50 so i seriously doubt anyone is going to mind one being taken.

Fugitive in no way harms anyone or there possesions

Car Surfing is something idiot that we do to ourselves so i fail to see how you think this is idiodic.

Idk what country you live in or how old you are but if you lived in my neighborhood and you and your dad 'beat the shit out of me' i would of pressed charges and had both of you arrested for battery. there are more MATURE ways to handle so called idiots like me damaging property. For instance calling the police.

Also i am 18 for those of you who were wondering

Forgot to add I stole street signs once and won't be doing that again since my parents had a serious talk to me about it. i was an idiot then looking for a good time and wasn't aware of the consequences. Plus i haven't been out Tping, Egging, or car surfing for about 16 months. The only thing i have done is play fugitive.
    1) What kind of idiot would throw eggs at a house and then go clean it up the other day? That's like taking a dump in the middle of your frying pen and then cleaning it up with quite some detergents so you can cook your lunch in it. See the resemblance?

2) 50 cents doesn't seem alot for you, but it's not 50 cents of possesion that you are damaging... it's that + the frustration people get that such idiots do these kind of things, and with daily consequence, that's quite alot to take all at once.

3) Where I come from, called Serbia this is way we do it, we kick the shit out of people so they learn a lesson... and so far for me it has worked every time here in Canada for the past 10 years, as I won't kick the shit out of someone for no reason or for your kind of "fun" reason. I'm not so much of this "american pussy court threats" type of person, cause I deal with the person straight at the point, but if that was to ever happened, I would have loved an explanations from you why there are egg marks on my house and other people's houses, and not only that, once 1 evidence shows your crime, other crimes can be put towards you such as breaking an entering, which can be easily set up... so I suggest you think before you open your mouth, and be like a typical American with your threats of going to court.

PS. Guess what? The 3 guys that I kicked the shit out of actually had their parents tell them to come to our house today to apologize for what they did. Funny thing eh?

You are 18, grow up, go clubbing, get a girlfriend or go get laid, either way, daily life keeps you busy with either of those 2.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    1) What kind of idiot would throw eggs at a house and then go clean it up the other day? That's like taking a dump in the middle of your frying pen and then cleaning it up with quite some detergents so you can cook your lunch in it. See the resemblance?

2) 50 cents doesn't seem alot for you, but it's not 50 cents of possesion that you are damaging... it's that + the frustration people get that such idiots do these kind of things, and with daily consequence, that's quite alot to take all at once.

3) Where I come from, called Serbia this is way we do it, we kick the shit out of people so they learn a lesson... and so far for me it has worked every time here in Canada for the past 10 years, as I won't kick the shit out of someone for no reason or for your kind of "fun" reason. I'm not so much of this "american pussy court threats" type of person, cause I deal with the person straight at the point, but if that was to ever happened, I would have loved an explanations from you why there are egg marks on my house and other people's houses, and not only that, once 1 evidence shows your crime, other crimes can be put towards you such as breaking an entering, which can be easily set up... so I suggest you think before you open your mouth, and be like a typical American with your threats of going to court.

PS. Guess what? The 3 guys that I kicked the shit out of actually had their parents tell them to come to our house today to apologize for what they did. Funny thing eh?

You are 18, grow up, go clubbing, get a girlfriend or go get laid, either way, daily life keeps you busy with either of those 2.
    1) i go back and help them clean it up because i don't want them to take time out of there day to clean it up. i had the time to do it so why wouldn't i?

2) I hadn't thought of it that way. It's a good point and i will take that into consideration.

3) You have your means of justice and i have mine. That's great that what you did worked out and you taught those kids a lesson. I'm sure they've learned from it and that's a job well done. I'm just stating that in America it would not have worked out that way as there would have been charges pressed against you. That's the way it works here. I would be just as thrilled as you to beat the shit of of stupid teens that do that but since i am 18 and under perjury of law so i would think to call the police before doing that as i don't want to go to jail.

It seems that the things i've listed may have come off in a way i didn't mean to some people. I've done every one of those things that i've listed i've done but am still only playing Fugitive. I will willingly admit that those are immature and stupid things to do but we were all like that once yes? I've have "grown up" since then and i know what's fucked up and what isn't. I apologize if this topic and my posts may have offended some of you but it was meant to be a discussion of stupid stuff you did at night when you were sober. Clearly its taken off in the wrong direction so i don't see a need for this topic to stay open.

@ Unbeatable, I have a girlfriend and get laid to my satisfaction every week but thnx for the advice. I don't go clubbing because my GF isn't 18 yet and i don't want to go without her. Finally this topic isn't about daily life but night life.

1) i go back and help them clean it up because i don't want them to take time out of there day to clean it up. i had the time to do it so why wouldn't i?

2) I hadn't thought of it that way. It's a good point and i will take that into consideration.

3) You have your means of justice and i have mine. That's great that what you did worked out and you taught those kids a lesson. I'm sure they've learned from it and that's a job well done. I'm just stating that in America it would not have worked out that way as there would have been charges pressed against you. That's the way it works here. I would be just as thrilled as you to beat the shit of of stupid teens that do that but since i am 18 and under perjury of law so i would think to call the police before doing that as i don't want to go to jail.

It seems that the things i've listed may have come off in a way i didn't mean to some people. I've done every one of those things that i've listed i've done but am still only playing Fugitive. I will willingly admit that those are immature and stupid things to do but we were all like that once yes? I've have "grown up" since then and i know what's fucked up and what isn't. I apologize if this topic and my posts may have offended some of you but it was meant to be a discussion of stupid stuff you did at night when you were sober. Clearly its taken off in the wrong direction so i don't see a need for this topic to stay open.

@ Unbeatable, I have a girlfriend and get laid to my satisfaction every week but thnx for the advice. I don't go clubbing because my GF isn't 18 yet and i don't want to go without her. Finally this topic isn't about daily life but night life.
    1) That sounds like you got alot of time on your hands. I mean I find it wasteful time just being on these forums... but hey, it's a night thing you see, it's 12:30 am here, so I'd rather be on these forums wasting my time then trashing someone's house. If forums don't suit you, then do something, play the game that this forum is constructed for... watch a movie, read a book, do something that will benefit you and something that you will relate to in the future. I'm pretty sure when you are a business man, you aren't going to tell the people you work with "hey when I was young I egged someone's house"... even the fact that someone states "hey I used to play video games when I was in my early adult hood" is embarrassing to say, but at least better sounding then the first one, as I'm pretty sure no one would laugh first and then make a self comment "This guy is a total idiot". Haven't you honestly realized that egging and TPing houses is like a movie thing? Honestly I've never heard or seen someone do that before in real life, except for recently in my neighborhood... kids like you thinking they are the movies, they throw some eggs, have a good laugh and it's a night come true... story of my life. I'm not much older then you, I'm 19, so in age we are pretty much the same, but maturity level I'd say quite a difference.

3) I live in Canada, law is pretty much the same, trust me, people here are always like the Americans "I'll sue you for stepping on my lawn"... oh fucking cry me a river. Everyone can talk big, but no one has the guts to actually do it... if you actually think about it, through the big process of the justice system that you have to go threw and you offenses that you have done, then it would be complicated and quite a big chance of you losing the case as well, as you were the one that initiated all of it.

PS. There are always fake IDs, you can find them anywhere, but even if you somehow don't manage to find it or just don't like clubbing, there is always the good old going to theaters or staying home and watching a movie, or some restaurant, or a party you can find on the block for sure that you can crash.

Hey man just wanted to tell you that the red font makes you look unique and interesting.

1) That sounds like you got alot of time on your hands. I mean I find it wasteful time just being on these forums... but hey, it's a night thing you see, it's 12:30 am here, so I'd rather be on these forums wasting my time then trashing someone's house. If forums don't suit you, then do something, play the game that this forum is constructed for... watch a movie, read a book, do something that will benefit you and something that you will relate to in the future. I'm pretty sure when you are a business man, you aren't going to tell the people you work with "hey when I was young I egged someone's house"... even the fact that someone states "hey I used to play video games when I was in my early adult hood" is embarrassing to say, but at least better sounding then the first one, as I'm pretty sure no one would laugh first and then make a self comment "This guy is a total idiot". Haven't you honestly realized that egging and TPing houses is like a movie thing? Honestly I've never heard or seen someone do that before in real life, except for recently in my neighborhood... kids like you thinking they are the movies, they throw some eggs, have a good laugh and it's a night come true... story of my life. I'm not much older then you, I'm 19, so in age we are pretty much the same, but maturity level I'd say quite a difference.

3) I live in Canada, law is pretty much the same, trust me, people here are always like the Americans "I'll sue you for stepping on my lawn"... oh fucking cry me a river. Everyone can talk big, but no one has the guts to actually do it... if you actually think about it, through the big process of the justice system that you have to go threw and you offenses that you have done, then it would be complicated and quite a big chance of you losing the case as well, as you were the one that initiated all of it.

PS. There are always fake IDs, you can find them anywhere, but even if you somehow don't manage to find it or just don't like clubbing, there is always the good old going to theaters or staying home and watching a movie, or some restaurant, or a party you can find on the block for sure that you can crash.
    1) I did have a lot of time on my hands. I was young and didn't have to have a job. The thing it seems you fail to be seeing in my responses is the things like TPing and Egging WERE things i did about 16 months ago. I have not done anything like that since then so you have no means of sitting back and saying how much more mature than me you are. Looking at your posts i can tell that you have a very good level of maturity but at the same time you don't know me and how mature i am so there's no way of being certain.

2) This is not a business and you'd have to be the stupidest person in the world if you went into a job interview or told your supervisors that at night you go egging. Also TPing and Egging may seem like a movie thing where you live but around here it happens a lot.

3) Yes it is a hassle to go through the justice system and there are some people that will shrug it off but not everyone will. I'd say you have about a 50/50 chance.

Finally I would like to clear this up once again since you seem to be missing this part of my posts. The things I have done to pass the time these past 3 months or so consist of:

Fugitive
    Hanging out with my GF
    Watching movies
    Playing Video Games with my friends
    Working

Aside from that most of my days are actually pretty boring. Plus i'm hoping to get the last 2 Harry Potter books and start reading them. Also i start my first year of college in about 2 weeks so that will keep me occupied.

There has clearly been a misunderstanding between us and i don't want any of you to think that i'm trying to flame you or make fun of you. I'm simply trying to explain my side and clear up some things.

Quote Originally Posted by 0000000 View Post
    Hey man just wanted to tell you that the red font makes you look unique and interesting.
    Well TYVM

hey smartass. ur breaking the rules. look at ur sig
    u better change it or im gonna start slapping you. bad boy bad boy
    Dont spread hate and racism around g4l its gaming forums.
    Ur vip member u shud know the rules.
    btw.

Allah akbar.
    Last edited by Waza; 08-11-2009 at 09:27 AM.

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

what about this?
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmMPCbRuW2Y&feature=related]YouTube - UK's Best Free Runners[/ame]
    looks like a fun thing to do

i usually play some matchs of poker with friends or meet in a house to play pro evolution soccer on ps2.

Quote Originally Posted by iAbuseHell View Post
    what about this?
    YouTube - UK's Best Free Runners
    looks like a fun thing to do
    haha i've always wanted to try that actually. Thing is i don't think my knees would be able to handle too much of it so i've always turned the other cheek. Would be fun if i ever were to do it though i'm sure.

The human flag this is pretty cool. My metals teacher in high school could do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Waza View Post
    hey smartass. ur breaking the rules. look at ur sig
    u better change it or im gonna start slapping you. bad boy bad boy
    Dont spread hate and racism around g4l its gaming forums.
    Ur vip member u shud know the rules.
    btw.
    Why don't you go cry in the corner, little bitch.

Why don't you go cry in the corner, little bitch.
    why shud i? i know im right. your the one who have offensive signature. not me = ur the bitch. haters shud die

Quote Originally Posted by Waza View Post
    why shud i? i know im right. your the one who have offensive signature. not me = ur the bitch. haters shud die
    i go with 0... cry us a river

i go with 0... cry us a river
    of course u do. Its not ur religion. go to the corner next to 0's.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast