Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

To those wreckless drivers out there...

This is a discussion on To those wreckless drivers out there... within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Ko4life isn't a mourning forum.. People die everyday, I can understand why some ppl make topics when the dead guy ...
Page: 2

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Ko4life isn't a mourning forum..

People die everyday, I can understand why some ppl make topics when the dead guy is an old KO player or well known but this is pointless to me and all the people saying RIP, you don't even know him or his background.

KoOOok

Ko4life isn't a mourning forum..

People die everyday, I can understand why some ppl make topics when the dead guy is an old KO player or well known but this is pointless to me and all the people saying RIP, you don't even know him or his background.[/b]
    Does it matter?

R.I.P

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Im just waiting someone to ask about the drop.
    Quess wuy?

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Quess wuy?[/b]
    I shouldnt be laughin but i am ^^

Banned

Does it matter?

R.I.P[/b]
    yes

Quess wuy?[/b]
    I wanted to, but I know how sensitive some people are here and I don&#39;t want to get banned/muted for while. <_<

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

sry for you lose - RIP ZACH

I know what you are thinking... "This could never happen to me!" My friend Zach was thinking the same exact thing till he smashed into a tree at 95+ mph. Just be careful out there and obey the laws. They are there for a reason... so no tragedies like this would happen. [/b]
    My leader from the "scouts" (dunno translation) and his siter died in a car crash 2 years ago. They drove under the allowed speed limit and he wasn&#39;t drunk. He lost control of his vechicule and drove into a truck that came from the opposite side. They both got decapicated. They obeyed the laws, yet they died. I know people who drive 160 km/h on belgian highway&#39;s or even faster when they go to germany and they never got an accident so far... So I don&#39; t fully agree with your statement there. Sure you have a lower chance of getting an accident when obeying the lows, but it&#39;s not imposseble.

Anyways, I feel sorry for what happened with your friend.

I wanted to, but I know how sensitive some people are here and I don&#39;t want to get banned/muted for while. <_<[/b]
    What for? Turning an e-penis enlargment topic into funny flame one?

unique

Just lost my cousin, passenger, on Friday. Damn kids thinking they&#39;re invisible drunk and driving.

"The passenger was pronounced dead at the scene. The driver has been arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence..."

What for? Turning an e-penis enlargment topic into funny flame one?[/b]
    Never thought that way. :huh:

Remember the guy who had attentionwhoring topics, where he wrote that he got raped etc? ^^

No offense, but if you want to have a conversation go onto msn... And thanks for the support guys and your stories.

No offense, but if you want to have a conversation go onto msn... And thanks for the support guys and your stories.[/b]
    No offence but cool sig.
    Ali, it was that kurwa polish kid named lucifer or whatever. That shit was awsome.

Bowtie4Life

Ko4life isn&#39;t a mourning forum..

People die everyday, I can understand why some ppl make topics when the dead guy is an old KO player or well known but this is pointless to me and all the people saying RIP, you don&#39;t even know him or his background.[/b]
    Just because you don&#39;t personally know the person, doesn&#39;t mean you can&#39;t say respects or anything. But I can understand where you are coming from, unfortunately in today&#39;s world, this is a pretty common thing. You have to recognize it, then move on. If you get caught up on negative things such as a death, you&#39;ll never make it in life.

This ain&#39;t a mourning topic. This is a topic to spread awareness about reality.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast