Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

To those wreckless drivers out there...

This is a discussion on To those wreckless drivers out there... within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Just because you don't personally know the person, doesn't mean you can't say respects or anything. But I can understand ...
Page: 3

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Just because you don't personally know the person, doesn't mean you can't say respects or anything. But I can understand where you are coming from, unfortunately in today's world, this is a pretty common thing. You have to recognize it, then move on. If you get caught up on negative things such as a death, you'll never make it in life.[/b]
    Sure thing kauboi.

NosferatuSoldier

The fact remains, stupidity gets you nowhere. When you're behind a 1 ton machine of death, you better know how to control it. With that said, you still can't control others. Every time you get behind the wheel, you roll the dice.

I feel for your loss my friend. I hope their families can find relief in knowing they're in a better place.

No offence but cool sig.
    Ali, it was that kurwa polish kid named lucifer or whatever. That shit was awsome.[/b]
    Oh ya... find those topics plEXXX!

I think he made couple of attention whoring topics :unsure:

only remind the rape part though. :mellow:

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

u know u can be as careful as u want in life... yet alot of time it wont matter... cuz life aint just about u.. life is about all those around u as well.. u can be the perfect driver.. then all sudden some guy who work two shifts trying to support his famlly falls aslep on the wheel and boom rear ends u killin instantly...

ive figure out alot of shit in life and i only say a couple things bout it

shit happens u cant control it u can only as careful as the other guy
    and it goes on dont be afraid to live ur life
    accep the fact u will die one day and u prolly wont be prepared for it
    accept the fact that people around will die as well

just live ur life to the fullest so that day death comes knockin on ur door ull die with a smile

"Mood: drained" kinda ironic.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123