Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

TicO's Daily wTf?? o.O

This is a discussion on TicO's Daily wTf?? o.O within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by TunaFishyMe mmm what happens if you dont turn your engine off? *Ive never tried. Apparently nothing since ...
Page: 2

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    mmm what happens if you dont turn your engine off? *Ive never tried.
    Apparently nothing since I've seen a lot of retards doing it. It's supposed to make an explosion more likely though.

due to the static electricity that can result from leaving it on aparantly. I have seen a van burst into flames due to cell phone usage, when I was stationed in Germany. It was crazy. Since then, I've become paranoid and make sure no retards are trying to use their phones around me at the pump. . lol.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by ChanTicO
    due to the static electricity that can result from leaving it on aparantly. I have seen a van burst into flames due to *cell phone usage, when I was stationed in Germany. It was crazy. Since then, I've become paranoid and make sure no retards are trying to use their phones around me at the pump. . lol.
    lol, ive heard of this one before xD

Festos Daily WTF!!!!

This keyboard is shit §§§§§ cqnt fuckin type to sqve ,y life

I didnt say you have to believe me, but that German soldier got pretty fuk'd up. I'll see if i still have the pix when I get home.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by ChanTicO+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChanTicO)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    I didnt say you have to believe me, but that German soldier got pretty fuk'd up. I'll see if i still have the pix when I get home.[/b]
    no, im serious...it was in the newspaper xD

Originally posted by Festo
    This keyboard is shit §§§§§ cqnt fuckin type to sqve ,y life
    stop buying crap from ebaý, n00bie

Default LooL

LMAO. . where are all those Americans bitching that imigrants are taking their jobs. The orange commodity is about to take a hit. What.. . you mean a few illegal aliens that no one wants to provide assistance to can actually affect the stock market? Don't see US citizens lining up to save the day. Careful what you wish for. . is the moral i guess. :P
    ~TicO

Lakeland, Florida (AP) — The Sunshine State has plenty of oranges on its trees. Trouble is there aren't enough people to pick them.

Florida citrus industry officials warn between three and six million boxes of oranges may not be harvested this year, as a result. If the worst case scenario proves true, it'll be the state's lowest orange production since 1992.

Officials blame talk of immigration crackdowns for their difficulty in finding Hispanic workers, who comprise much of Florida's farm work force. One grower says word spread through the Hispanic community that people had to return home if they wanted future jobs in the US.

Yun_Yuuzhan

Default Re: LooL

Originally posted by ChanTicO
    LMAO. . where are all those Americans bitching that imigrants are taking their jobs. The orange commodity is about to take a hit. What.. . you mean a few illegal aliens that no one wants to provide assistance to can actually affect the stock market? Don't see US citizens lining up to save the day. Careful what you wish for. . is the moral i guess. *:P
    ~TicO

Lakeland, Florida (AP) — The Sunshine State has plenty of oranges on its trees. Trouble is there aren't enough people to pick them.

Florida citrus industry officials warn between three and six million boxes of oranges may not be harvested this year, as a result. If the worst case scenario proves true, it'll be the state's lowest orange production since 1992.

Officials blame talk of immigration crackdowns for their difficulty in finding Hispanic workers, who comprise much of Florida's farm work force. One grower says word spread through the Hispanic community that people had to return home if they wanted future jobs in the US.
    TBH immigration does not bother me. Why? Because those guys that come in tend to do jobs that A) need to be done and B ) no one else wants to do anyway. It's kind of shit they get away with not paying taxes and stuff but meh. Life's not perfect.

I just don't like it when they expect everyone to speak Spanish.....if you want to come to the U.S., learn English please. I won't speak anything but my mother tongue in my own damned country.

TunaFishyMe

But the tax money is used to build a state of the art toilet to capture bush's poo poo and send it back to america for poo poo analysis. xD

Yun_Yuuzhan

But the tax money is used to build a state of the art toilet to capture bush's poo poo and send it back to america for poo poo analysis. *xD
    I bet you drive 30 mph over the speed limit with your blinkers on.

see the thing is, a good majority of these people are here legally. . .sorta.. .they come here illegally, and many of the employers (not wanting to get screwed) assist in getting work visas. so the percentage that do pay taxes, will still be screwed when it comes to some of the federal programs they're paying for.

As for the language thing. . .I agree, but english isnt issued at the borders ^_^ they pick it up pretty quickly. . .many dont speak it unless they really have to (insecurity i suppose)

But the tax money is used to build a state of the art toilet to capture bush's poo poo and send it back to america for poo poo analysis. *xD
    laugh it up maple boy . .i'll make fun of Canadian ineptness soon, just wanted to make fun of myself (as a nation) first to minimize the flames. ^_^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12