Tiki lagoon lounge

This is a discussion on Tiki lagoon lounge within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; my prom is coming soon and look in what im going to get there tell me what you think of ...
Page: 1

EvilAtomicFrog

my prom is coming soon and look in what im going to get there

tell me what you think of it

http://www.autobus.qc.ca/francais/luxe_fr.html

i think it ownzzzz

dance floor, mini bar, giant screens, champagne and 20 of my friends omg i cant wait

btw u can turn the camera with the arrows

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Looks sexy, go have some fun. I didn&#39;t go to my senior prom, rather stay at home than hang out with a bunch of assholes <_<

javais le hummer limo a mon bal, la music et le bar, nice shit haha

sauf que jetais a l&#39;hotel delta mtl, correct t ou toi?

EvilAtomicFrog

javais le hummer limo a mon bal, la music et le bar, nice shit haha

sauf que jetais a l&#39;hotel delta mtl, correct t ou toi?[/b]
    hotel plaza a ste-foy.. cest ordinaire les années davant cétais au chateau frontenac

idk man looks like your suppose to spend a couple hours in that thing and get drunk and shit with some friends, its not worth it for a 10min ride to the prom lol :P nice shit tho

EvilAtomicFrog

idk man looks like your suppose to spend a couple hours in that thing and get drunk and shit with some friends, its not worth it for a 10min ride to the prom lol :P nice shit tho[/b]
    we wont go straight to the prom lol we will stay at least 30min

Looks sexy, go have some fun. I didn&#39;t go to my senior prom, rather stay at home than hang out with a bunch of assholes <_<[/b]
    More like had no assholes to hang out with

evilwevel

guess it&#39;s ok to go to a prom with that, although i don&#39;t really get the meaning of it all, why spend lots of money on a special car/truck to get there when you could use the money to get drunk :huh:

EvilAtomicFrog

guess it&#39;s ok to go to a prom with that, although i don&#39;t really get the meaning of it all, why spend lots of money on a special car/truck to get there when you could use the money to get drunk :huh:[/b]
    lol what do you think about both? sure im gonna get drunk

Hennessy

lol what do you think about both? sure im gonna get drunk[/b]
    of champagne? nice!!!! LMAO w.es man get some hennessy or jack

EvilAtomicFrog

of champagne? nice!!!! LMAO w.es man get some hennessy or jack[/b]
    champagne is before the prom, then after the prom im gonna get real drunk with beer with 250 people as drunk as me lol

evilwevel

champagne is before the prom, then after the prom im gonna get real drunk with beer with 250 people as drunk as me lol[/b]
    beer after champagne ? get ready for a massive hangover then. you&#39;ll probably throw up more then once to.

Hennessy

lmao drunk off beer? hope u got alot of beer and beer bongs.. or else GL i usually drink hen or jack if i wana get drunk hey schools out got a bottle of hen next to me . BYE

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

lmao drunk off beer? hope u got alot of beer and beer bongs.. or else GL i usually drink hen or jack if i wana get drunk hey schools out got a bottle of hen next to me . BYE[/b]
    Hard liquor isn&#39;t the only thing that can get people wasted. Why you gotta act like that getting drunk off beer is stupid or something, as if liquor is the only way to go?

EvilAtomicFrog

beer after champagne ? get ready for a massive hangover then. you&#39;ll probably throw up more then once to.[/b]
    i wont drink 2 bottles of champagne lol like 1 glass and i dont really care if im sick this my prom party lol

lmao drunk off beer? hope u got alot of beer and beer bongs.. or else GL i usually drink hen or jack if i wana get drunk hey schools out got a bottle of hen next to me . BYE[/b]
    lol wtf? did u ever try to drink 15 beers? tell me if your not drunk after that. yea hard liquor is good sometimes but beer is way better