Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tommorow drive test :O

This is a discussion on Tommorow drive test :O within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; afaik they're called humvee's... special armoured hummers.[/b] Yep , bullets cant go through this hummers , this is why i ...
Page: 3

afaik they're called humvee's...
    special armoured hummers.[/b]
    Yep , bullets cant go through this hummers , this is why i said army cars because its not normal hummers on the road.

ZumieZ

at least they don't steal a car whilest it's driving, like in pl.[/b]
    haha

Go get yourself a D9R license (whatever license type it is) and drive it :mellow:
    I wonder why you didn't reply to my last post, don't wanna acknowledge that you're gonna be stuck 3 years with a 100$/month salary?

Go get yourself a D9R license (whatever license type it is) and drive it :mellow:
    I wonder why you didn't reply to my last post, don't wanna acknowledge that you're gonna be stuck 3 years with a 100$/month salary? [/b]
    Dude its army , this is the money we get , but after this 3 years you have 100% job , you get 25000 shekels its like hmm 5500$ in my country ( which is a good money ) , and i'm not doin it for this money , i do it for my country and for myself , after this army ill be ready for real life and all this shit , also i combat soldier so ill get more then 100$ .

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

wow that's nice lol :blink:[/b]
    Ye it is but hell I was scared a bit watching, and waiting until he has an accident :x

Dude its army , this is the money we get , but after this 3 years you have 100% job , you get 25000 shekels its like hmm 5500$ in my country ( which is a good money ) , and i'm not doin it for this money , i do it for my country and for myself , after this army ill be ready for real life and all this shit , also i combat soldier so ill get more then 100$ .[/b]

I hope you know that 1$= 3.61 NIS as of today. You also get those 25k ONCE (not even sure it's right ammount, probably less), while you could make AT LEAST x5 more in 3 those three years (and that is with minimum salary). After this you don't have 100% job, especially because you'll be stuck in the field most of the time. And maybe you will get like 150$ monthly, yay! I won't reply to "I do it for my country", you can guess yourself what I think about it. Enjoy though, army is a good place to meet people and make friends for life. That's probably the only thing you'll earn from it.

I hope you know that 1$= 3.61 NIS as of today. You also get those 25k ONCE (not even sure it's right ammount, probably less), while you could make AT LEAST x5 more in 3 those three years (and that is with minimum salary). After this you don't have 100% job, especially because you'll be stuck in the field most of the time. And maybe you will get like 150$ monthly, yay! I won't reply to "I do it for my country", you can guess yourself what I think about it. Enjoy though, army is a good place to meet people and make friends for life. That's probably the only thing you'll earn from it.[/b]
    Hmm too bad my first language isnt English , i could explain you much more better but i'll try.
    Army not letting you to meet people , its also build you to the real world , make you stronger physical and psychic , your mentality will change ( to better or worst , but for me i sure its be for the better ) , you'll know better how to deal with the real life , and you'll have more independence and self confidence .
    And to be honest i join the army to importent force only for those things , not for the money or for the friends since i got many aleardy here which going to army with me ( but to different forces ) .
    Ofcurse Israeli army its not easy like different countries , we fighting 24/7 with the Palestines in our country , we need to pay attention to everything we see / hear , and its also show how responsible person you're.
    The money is shit i know , but actually i maybe 18 years old but i had many times jobs and i got money in my bank , and i said 100% job because almost in every company people need drivers ( and not shitty companys , i talking about big ones who paying good ) , but ill work hard to get accept to be career soldier , yea its dangerous i know , but actually in the road people dieing more then soldiers even in wars , so every1 has his own luck.
    I believe god will be with me ( I won't pay attention to people who talking shit about what i said about god ) , and if its my time to die or to get hit , even if i not gonne be soldier ill die / get hit in different ways , some people going to 5+ wars and survive , others just watching TV and getting heart attack and dieing , others just going to swim and not comming back , so thats what god decide. ( Again , this is what me and many other people in my country thinking , and if you hate it atleast show some respect and dont being kid and bullshit about it , because this is really not funny and i really not gonne respone if you did )
    Ofcurse i cant go now to Gaza and say " ok lets go in , if god said ill die so ill die anyway " ofcurse ill die and ofcurse god knew it , but i'm not dumb and i wont go into Gaza like Palestines know if they coming Israeli place they will die or go into jail aswell , so ofcurse ill be alert and protect myself.

My first language isn't English either, it's Hebrew actually if you failed to realize it so far.
    I'm pretty sure that although Israel is a Jewish country, over half of it are atheists, like myself. If you choose to believe in it, that's your problem, not mine.
    I've been in the army for maybe 3 and a half months, got nothing from it and got out. I'm just fine without it, thanks for asking
    If you think you gonna enjoy being a truck driver for the rest of your life, go ahead. I'd prefer a nice office with air conditioning instead h34r:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123