Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Top 100 of world billionaires

This is a discussion on Top 100 of world billionaires within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...onaires_(2007) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_1...althiest_people :mellow: PS: Bill Gates got owned on 2008...
Page: 1

thank mr. skeletal Senior Member XeroK's Avatar

TheBloodyBeast

just <_< <_< <_<

serves him right for releasing vista <_<

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Yeah, owned, with 59 billions dollars.

I&#39;de definatly class that as owned h34r:

Banned Senior Member

I wouldn`t really give a shit if I was him, he doesnt run the company anymore so he`s not getting all the money he used to. Also, 60b is enough cash. That family line is never going poor

sexyrexy

yea it is phantom hes donating it all to charity when he dies his kids get like .002% each

Banned Senior Member

Even if that percentage is true, thats $120m which if used right will last a shitload of time

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Even if that percentage is true, thats $120m which if used right will last a shitload of time[/b]
    Actually i read somewhere that hes only giving his kids like 2m. Wants them to make their own money like he did.

Banned

They must hate him

Banned Senior Member

I`m sure you would be happy with 2 million if it was left to you. Would be better then nothing

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

I`m sure you would be happy with 2 million if it was left to you. Would be better then nothing[/b]
    After being raised with a 56 billion dollar father :P probably living in a 100 room mansion...it would be a lot different, definitely. However, me personally i would be very happy with 2 mil

Banned

They must hate him[/b]
    I would :mellow:

LeoBuff

After being raised with a 56 billion dollar father :P probably living in a 100 room mansion...it would be a lot different, definitely. However, me personally i would be very happy with 2 mil [/b]
    agreed...

if you were raised normally, i mean, if you weren&#39;t raised with such a rich dad and such a rich life, it would very good to get those 2m... but otherwise... i&#39;d be pissed.. all my life driving ferraris and then when my dad dies i wont be able to spend the money i once was...

the cunt shows them the GOOD GOOD billionaire life then takes it away from them... harsh, its like waving meat in front of a tiger, you may laugh the first time but when its chewing at your testicles it won&#39;t be so funny
    I&#39;d kill him and claim the insurance and take over microsoft and make microsoft josh 2009

*DREAMS CAN COME TRUE*

Banned

I`m sure you would be happy with 2 million if it was left to you. Would be better then nothing[/b]
    I sure would be happy with 2 million, no one in my family probably ever came even close to that amount. But like they said above, their father is the richest man in the world and when he dies he is going to donate 55+ billion dollars to charity and leave you with 2 million?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast