Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Top 100 of world billionaires

This is a discussion on Top 100 of world billionaires within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Actually he's leaving 25 million, thats what I heard...
Page: 2

Banned

Actually he's leaving 25 million, thats what I heard

Banned Senior Member

I bet those charity companies are getting their plans ready to kill him in about 15-20 years and make it look like an accident

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

the cunt shows them the GOOD GOOD billionaire life then takes it away from them... harsh, its like waving meat in front of a tiger, you may laugh the first time but when its chewing at your testicles it won't be so funny
    I'd kill him and claim the insurance and take over microsoft and make microsoft josh 2009

*DREAMS CAN COME TRUE*[/b]
    Go for it brah.

Imo it's all a race to become a trillionaire D:

Banned Senior Member

Not going to happen in our lifetimes. Depends on how Economy goes. ALl the richest BIllionaires will be dead in the next 20-30 years, infact alot of them prob will be in that range. Not like they are 20-30 with 30 billion laying around

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

It's good for that fact that he's giving almost all his life earnings away for good causings. What i dont understand is, why not start doing that now?...His kids dont need to be spoiled anymore then they are already. When he dies, they may have 2m or 25m, but the matter of the fact is that, they will have more then enough money to survive. Also when he dies, his mansion is left to them as well, tell me that isn't worth enough itself...

On top of that, Bill doesn't deserve half the money he has, because he drove out his partner early on in the business, taking everything for himself....

TunaFishyMe

first of all, i dont know if his children are spoiled or not. But a man who is worth 60 billion, cant be expected to treat his children like he was poor. Thats just stupid. 25 million is really nothing. It will not allow you to live frivolously for more than 10 years or so. Of course, they can live wealthy, but its not an unlimited amount. They are good for their lifetime, but their children and even their children will need to learn if they are going to survive. I read in the newspaper a woman won 20 mill and 7 years later she was broke. If you dont know how to use your money to make money, you wont last with 25 mill.

He might not created the idea himself, but to bring microsoft to this stage is no easy game. He deserves every penny he earned. Microsoft doesnt just do whatever it started with, they have their hands in everything. And its all because he knew how to handle the business. Besides, how many people even know if its true. People always make up rumors against people who are at the top. Im not saying it isnt, but i just hear rumors...no real facts.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

If I personally had 50 something billion dollars, I would definetly give like 10million to each of my relatives before my death, like give my children like 1 billion each (that's WOOOHOOO for a lifetime) and the rest I would simply help out the world. I mean come on, do you know how much 5x billion dollars can do? how much they can have an impact on the societies that are in need.

TunaFishyMe

I would build 10 Hadron Collider machines and try to destroy the world mwhahaha

Banned Senior Member

Thats 100b, they are 10b each

Psy

When I become wealthy, I am not donating a single penny to charities I am not a part of, and I am not going to be like that fuckhead Oprah and set up schools in Africa. As for my children: education and that's it. I will not raise my children to be complacent. They will have to earn a living to support their lifestyle.

Hey cutie Senior Member

im not in that list, fuck you all.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Most of those are gunna die soon anyway.. so many 80+ :P

TunaFishyMe

i think a lot of people say that but when you actually have your own kids, its pretty hard not to give them the best especially if its so easy. You just have to know them and draw the line. I wonder how much time gates has for his family anyways...hes probably busy as fuck all the time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12