top this drunk epic XD

This is a discussion on top this drunk epic XD within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; im still fuckin plasterd right now but im wondering if anyone could top this we drove all complelty fucked a ...
Page: 1

Default top this drunk epic XD

im still fuckin plasterd right now but im wondering if anyone could top this

we drove all complelty fucked a hummer h2 into town to buy some crispers and a turn came up and we flew the hummer into the ditch and almost rolled it XD im still shaking from the shit and that thing costs like 60000$

gn all

Deftones

Default Re: top this drunk epic XD

Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing
    im still fuckin plasterd right now but im wondering if anyone could top this

we drove all complelty fucked a hummer h2 into town to buy some crispers and a turn came up and we flew the hummer into the ditch and almost rolled it XD im still shaking from the shit and that thing costs like 60000$

gn all
    Crazy drunk! :P

FatM4n

if true you were lucky, cuz I belive if u were drunk you forget the seatbelt and rolling without seatbelt is = nearly to death.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

kk

poiz3n

sucks for u, hummer h2 sucks

QuIcK

60 grand if ur a dumbass...

TeeL

He got 60k$ by probably selling items over the past couple of years on KO :lol: :lol:

Cocaine

I'm just happy your making good decisions .

TeeL

Originally posted by Cocaine
    I'm just happy your making good decisions .
    Hahaha, dont seem as tho you are with a name like that. Tut tut tut. ^_^

Drunk epics i have a lot of those On our way home normally go out in a group of about 8-9 friends. We had a game called jackass (speaks for itself). Worst thing i did was somersault off the local pier that fucking HURT! or gettin naked jumping off a bridge into a lake in the middle of winter

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Festo
    Drunk epics i have a lot of those On our way home normally go out in a group of about 8-9 friends. We had a game called jackass (speaks for itself). Worst thing i did was somersault off the local pier that fucking HURT! or gettin naked jumping off a bridge into a lake in the middle of winter
    jackass? as in the tv series? <3 creativity :rollseyes:

lol <3 steveO when he staples his nuts to his thigh.. Lmao that dude has to be the DUMBEST nigga alive, and yet hes probably rich as hell off of his stupid stunts