Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Travel and live in china..

This is a discussion on Travel and live in china.. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; just like for being white, their penises make them walking gods for u?[/b] Are we stalking Dro, already?...
Page: 2

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

just like for being white, their penises make them walking gods for u?[/b]
    Are we stalking Dro, already?

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Definetly.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Definetly.[/b]
    there we go, proof dro considers me a walking god!

Hello fellas dont ask me why pls.[/b]
    I'd love to know why!

there we go, proof dro considers me a walking god![/b]
    Your the god of walking to them

Every country (just about) has something to offer for the true explorer. I moved away from home at 17 and never moved back. I decided to go to Hawaii first and then I explored outside the USA.

China has a great history and there is much to see. There are modern cities, lots of historic spots to see, and a very old culture to enjoy. of course if you are a half-empty sort of person you will only see the negative in everything (and EVERY country and culture has negatives so get over it). I am not comparing China to anywhere else then itself and giving some advice to anyone who decides they are going their for sure only based on what I experienced.

Up until the last 200 years you couldn't travel and visit most countries. It wasn't safe and you weren't welcome. This is a rare chance in time to go and see and experience things for yourselves. Life is an adventure and you should take advantage of it. I remember one of my best friends grandmothers passed away a couple years ago. I would take her out for pizza and dinners when I was in her area. Any way, the last time I saw her she said she was afraid to fly her whole life and she wished she had gotten over it because she never got to see anything. I was like fuuuck that really sucks. So, if you are thinking of going, have the time and money, do it, you may NEVER get another chance. It might have it's bad moments but even those are worth living through, you will appreciate what you have at home waaay more and you value the experiences you go through for life, trust me lol.

Japan > China, going to Japan in august [/b]
    Hell yeah Japan rulezz

r u one of the exchange students or r u going there just to study on your own ?

I am sure theres some other scandinavian guys there so I suggest you find em :P

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

ouch

Ainelover

Hell yeah Japan rulezz

r u one of the exchange students or r u going there just to study on your own ?

I am sure theres some other scandinavian guys there so I suggest you find em :P[/b]

Just going for vacation gogo train with shaolin munks XD

everything that u say about hk is thrue but hk weather sucks thou and the air is so poluted u cant see white clouds[/b]
    oh yes, the air quality is quite bad there.. its not a serious problem, but it definately will have an impact on u for the first few days until u get used to it....

HOWEVER, the age expectancy is quite a bit higher than USA/Canada even with the shitty air haha

woah missed ur post earlier when i was reading
    yeah +1 to what he says.

japan = uber expensive
    china = uber shitty and cheapass

Singapore = english speaking, clean, pretty good place, however if u intend on buying a lot of main brands and shit, its not as good

Hongkong = somewhat english speaking (like ppl in stores will understand some english if u wanna order in english or ask for help) its not as clean as singapore, however its technology is pretty advanced, and THE BEST THING IN HONG KONG IS SHOPPING HELL YEAH BITCHES

u'll find every single main brand from all over the world in hong kong whether it is uber expensive brands, or cheaper brands.... living standards are pretty good, and same as china/singapore, if ur white u'll get treated better :P

I definately recommend u take a detour and visit hong kong for a month or two~ if u ever decide to go, hit me up with a PM and ill recommend you the places that are definately worth the time visiting
    OH i almost forgot, the food in HK is hella fucking delicious [/b]
    oh sweet thx man. I will probably go visit the place b4 i settle and hopefully I will be treated good since I'm pure white :P

another thing, how about the hoe's is it much sexually transmitted disease going on?

well thats not the most important thing but could be good to know anyway

oh sweet thx man. I will probably go visit the place b4 i settle and hopefully I will be treated good since I'm pure white :P

another thing, how about the hoe's is it much sexually transmitted disease going on?

well thats not the most important thing but could be good to know anyway [/b]
    i dno about the hoes, but i know that STD's and AIDS are much less of a problem than it is here in north america Oo'

hong kong <3 best place on earth shopping and eatting heaven

i dno about the hoes, but i know that STD&#39;s and AIDS are much less of a problem than it is here in north america Oo&#39;
    hong kong <3 best place on earth shopping and eatting heaven[/b]

Actually you are wrong. Unfortunately China has a huge epidemic of stds. Just like going anywhere in the world, when you&#39;re ready where your hat:

http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-put-on-a-condom-2

Actually you are wrong. Unfortunately China has a huge epidemic of stds. Just like going anywhere in the world, when you&#39;re ready where your hat:

http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-put-on-a-condom-2[/b]
    im refering to HK.

im refering to HK.[/b]
    You mean Hong Kong the self governing territory of China...

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

NO MATTER WHAT, DO NOT

1) DRINK THEIR WATER
    2) BREATHE THEIR AIR
    3)EAT THEIR FOOD

if u want an option to visit china without getting sick just visit me in Vancouver, Canada.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast