Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Is it true?

This is a discussion on Is it true? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; 21st december in 2012 (i think) was the date when earth is in line with the sun and center of ...
Page: 2

21st december in 2012 (i think) was the date when earth is in line with the sun and center of milkey way. On mayan religion then the 1 circle of time is full and some demons start their war again. It was in every 2300 years or smth. Mayans count their time from that date also.[/b]
    ya i heard 2011 i could be off though to but dec 21st im sure about and now 1 of my lights just burnt out and im scared XD

Strider

live to long u die

It's all kids tales, amk.

idk in a way its kinda like the 9/11 thing, theres so many clues we had in hidden messages that it was going to happen but really how could anyone have known but after its happend everyone notices everything like that thing u can do in word where u type in the name of the first flight to hit the trade center and change it to symbols and its a picture of the 2towers and a plane going towards it, also anyone notice how u seem to look at the clock alot and it says 9:11? anyways its all over the web and u can find out about it and w.e but its alot more religous then economic but its got alot to do with it, nuclear winter, oil wars, turks etc :P anyways now im late for and my lights are flickering as im typing this so its freaking me out so im outie XD[/b]
    that word thing is funny, but it isn't true. That wasn't the real flight number
    and the clock thing, that never happens to me because i'm never awake at that time :lol:

ISeeYouPee

yea i also read this story on the web about how this guy died by lighting and he was pronounced dead and he woke up after being dead for 30 min and saying how he came from some light tunnel and how in year 2011 it will be new era and it will be cold The Gold Age. He says it will be time when something weird will happen.. so yea i read that u can find that shit over webs and so on. anyways its 6 am i better get some sleep. gn all

so yea i read that u can find that shit over webs and so on. anyways its 6 am i better get some sleep. gn all[/b]
    Noooooo it's 14:12...omg the time is fucked up, spread the word.

Banned

Noooooo it's 14:12...omg the time is fucked up, spread the word.[/b]
    ZE ZATAN IZ COMING TO KILLZ ME

I knew the cockroaches were going to take over the world.

there calendar more accurent then ours to date they had the crystal skulls witch we cant even make wit our current tech. lets just say some will b prepared some wont but hey better to have and not need then to need and not have got 5 guns atm stock up on mre's in 2009 just incase just like the lott hey u nvr know :lol:

From what i read, its not the end of the world... but rather the rebirth of it in to a new world

ISeeYouPee

yea i says rebirth of new age.. it will be called Gold Age. ^^

yea i says rebirth of new age.. it will be called Gold Age. ^^[/b]
    well pee just as a precaution im comin down their to rape u in the ass tonight just incase it is the end of the world.... i need to cross it off my to-do list h34r:

yea i says rebirth of new age.. it will be called Gold Age. ^^[/b]
    it'll be the pure pwnAGE

yea that day turks will pwn us in real life

ISeeYouPee

haha yea king lol i miss playing with u bro xd

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast