Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Is it true?

This is a discussion on Is it true? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; bump i want to hear what all of u have to say to this :P...
Page: 4

ISeeYouPee

bump i want to hear what all of u have to say to this :P

Ripper_of_romania

all turkey will die.. :blink:[/b]

TunaFishyMe

ROFL i jsut read the site 2012 unlimited. What a joke. Some supid kid must have put it up rofl. TIME IS MOVING FASTER!!!!!

Ripper_of_romania

ROFL i jsut read the site 2012 unlimited. What a joke. Some supid kid must have put it up rofl. TIME IS MOVING FASTER!!!!![/b]
    He just said that time is relative to the observer in a more childish way :P

bihmanijak

If Mayans could predict things why didnt they predict that Spanish dude who wiped them out :/

m1mik

They did, they thought he was a God. Supposedly at the time the Spanish arrived was around the time they thought a white god would be coming, either a white god or a wind serpent.

LithiumBunny12

make sure i take the day off work that day lol :lol:

honestly its a bunch of bs lol

ISeeYouPee

They did, they thought he was a God. Supposedly at the time the Spanish arrived was around the time they thought a white god would be coming, either a white god or a wind serpent.[/b]
    damn u guys sound like u really know alot haha :P anyways yea i heard something like that that they did predict what would happen and shit. yes and they thought the spanish guy was a god so they didnt kill him.
    i dont know if it is or not but who knows ...lets just wait till it happesn ha?

Ripper_of_romania

They did, they thought he was a God. Supposedly at the time the Spanish arrived was around the time they thought a white god would be coming, either a white god or a wind serpent.[/b]
    Umm dude that was the Aztec empire which believed that Cortez was actually Quetzalcoatl,the feathered serpent which would come to take back his throne.They believed that because the conquistadors had steel armor,horses,gunpowder,and Cortez landed on Central America in 1518,which was a year in which Quetzalcoatl may return,according to the prophecies...

Mayans on the other hand did it with their own hands...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234