Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

The Truth About 9/11!

This is a discussion on The Truth About 9/11! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; ok.. i was like.. fuk osama did all the boming on twin towers and the pentagon and shit but then ...
Page: 1

seller

Default The Truth About 9/11!

ok.. i was like.. fuk osama did all the boming on twin towers and the pentagon and shit
    but then i saw this movie called "Loose Change 2nd Edition"
    and it changed all my point of view about all the things.
    you can watch it too
    www.loosechange911.com
    download it on emule or somthing

QuIcK

look it up on youtube so u can stream it...

anyway its a interesting movie some of it is completely retarded but a lot makes sense... <_<

Downloaded few days ago, gonna watch soon and see what it's all about.

I love retarded conspiracy theorists. Damn hippies always thinking the governments out to get them. <_<

How could that video ever change your current point of view.. are people really that gullible to just believe whatever that film says. :lol:

QuIcK

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies
    I love retarded conspiracy theorists. Damn hippies always thinking the governments out to get them. *<_<

How could that video ever change your current point of view.. are people really that gullible to just believe whatever that film says. *:lol:
    exactly its got sum good points but then u watch the news videos and they say the exact opposite... its all them spinning the facts making people think the way they want u to... film has got sum good facts but 109123512351 news stations > this fruitcake... if it was true this video would not be anywhere found and we wouldnt be talking about it right now

Shame you believe everything the government/media tells you.

DragonFire

SHUT UP GUYS ITS TRUE...AND THE WORLD IS SO FLAT!!!

poiz3n

well the government keeps shit on the low to protect yo..
    would uwanna hear about some fucking comet landing on earth in 5 days ? no...

well maybe but still

M0NSTERED

wouldnt surprise me if this was made by the usa itself, something like the kennedy affair.

I watched this months ago. While conformity isn't usually my style, I still believe, as a large portion of the US does, that the government had nothing to do with 9/11.

if you want to know the truth watch the news, just not american news. anywhere from europe will have far less biased and more professional news. what i find funny is that these conspiracy theorists think the bush administration is smart enough to pull off something like that when they cant protect against a hurricane, invade countries without a plan and suck up to the oil lobbies.

DragonFire

why would they plan to kill people in there own country...just think about that thought...sometimes i wonder if the people that make this shit up ever leave there parents basement.. -_-

NooBZilla

they cant protect against a hurricane
    lol its not easy to just protect yourself from a hurricane... mother nature is going to chase your ass if you like it or not

...9/11 has nothing to do with bush being blamed.... sand niggers were giving us threats way before bush was president, when Bill Clition was president they threaten us a few times and warned us but Bill Clition didn't worry about it because he was going out of office soon.

the levees were insufficient and they knew it. if another hurricane happened today, the city would be flooded again since they have barely improved anything. they are absolutely hopeless

Ki1laH

WOW, this is almost as bad as the 'Did we ever land on the moon?' conspiracy theory video.

Funny as hell that people come up with these retarded theorys, p.s. change your topic name, its misleading.

That vid was NOT the truth about 9/11, just some morons with extreme paranoia.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast