Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

The Truth About 9/11!

This is a discussion on The Truth About 9/11! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I'd rather believe this than believe bush if you ask me, which i saw many times with the bin ladin ...
Page: 2

M0NSTERED

I'd rather believe this than believe bush if you ask me, which i saw many times with the bin ladin familly, and giving money to hussein's familly , rofl

meh I dont believe that Bush did this... but after this he became a terrorist himself...
    He runs the country by creating fear, and so he gains public favor

I wonder what would have ppl thought if Bush hadnt scared them with the whole Weapons of Mass Destrucion on Irak (which they werent, and Bush new so)

TunaFishyMe

how can a collision destroy a blackbox? i dont get it.

The people took over the plan with plastic forks and knives. ... ... I know americans are a bunch of cowards but if anyone tried to take over my plan with forks and knives, i know i wouldnt just let them do it. rofl.

tolgahan

can i fuck USAme?
    what is the movie's points? sorry i cant donwload it coz of my fucking limit.
    thx

Banned

I 100% support Bush. For sure, no American have nothing to do with 9/11, only those fucking muslim fags. I really feel safe with Bush being my president. Look back at 1995 Terrorist attack, CLinton did shit cuz hes an idiot. Terrorist is rising in this world since 9/11, and Bush is actually doing something about it. I dont find War in Iraq a mistake. Iraq was hell, a place full of insane and the best Terrorist which could leak out of iraq and affect the world. I dont think people really care about Iraqis, they just use Iraqi people dieing as an excuse to hate bush. But if they really do care about Iraqis people then they should understand how it feels to live under a fag that kills and let his mens rape his own people and filled with terrorist. Also Bush encouraged to fight Hezbollah. This Shows Bush is really Anti terrorist which is GREAT. Sure his ways to make peace can cause death, but believe it or not fighting is the only way to peace in this shitty world.

Anyways this topic is ganna get locked, but im a Bush supporter so Fuck off.

TunaFishyMe

ive seen a lot of movies like this. They have numerous of points.

1. IF you watch the fall of the towers, you can see bursts of smoke coming from floors below. So if the collision was at floor 15, you would be able to see a burst of smoke coming out of say floor 13. Gives the impression that there were bombs planted in the building. What makes this theory interesting is that the towers were evacuated a couple weeks prior to the incident and people carrying unidentified boxes went in and did some wierd stuff.

2. There were numerous witnesses of that saw liquid steel. This is scientifically impossible for a simple collision for this to happen since steel melts at 1000C (way too high for just a fire). Again, supports bombs.

3. Numerous of previous fire builings who were build say 50 years ago burned for like 3-6 hours and still didnt collapse. A building like WTC collapsed so easily? Hard to believe.

4. One of the planes that hit the building was missing a blackbox. It was claimed to be destroyed. For those who dont know, a blackbox records a lot of information for the plane. I believe it sends signals to control towers and keeps track of what is happening in the cockpit and other stuff. A blackbox is declared to be the hardest thing to destroy in the face of this world and 1 blackbox was "destroyed". More importantly, they found an afganistan passport which survived and i heard (not sure aobut this) that they used this passport to aim afganistan.

5. There was a cellhpone call from the plane. Scientifically, the chance of this cellhpone call reaching the towers was 1/1000,000. More importantly, the cell phone callers called his mother and said "Hi Mom, Im (say) Edward Kuk. Who the hell calls their mother and addresses themselves with their last name?

many many more. There are many other theories. One is that the CIA did this to themselves. ANother is that they knew about this incident and they didnt try to prevent it.

Personally, I feel that something of this size is very hard to accomplish without insiders or someone to help them.

Originally posted by jap190
    I 100% support Bush. For sure, no American have nothing to do with 9/11, only those fucking muslim fags. I really feel safe with Bush being my president. Look back at 1995 Terrorist attack, CLinton did shit cuz hes an idiot. Terrorist is rising in this world since 9/11, and Bush is actually doing something about it. I dont find War in Iraq a mistake. Iraq was hell, a place full of insane and the best Terrorist which could leak out of iraq and affect the world. I dont think people really care about Iraqis, they just use Iraqi people dieing as an excuse to hate bush. But if they really do care about Iraqis people then they should understand how it feels to live under a fag that kills and let his mens rape his own people and filled with terrorist. Also Bush encouraged to fight Hezbollah. This Shows Bush is really Anti terrorist which is GREAT. Sure his ways to make peace can cause death, but believe it or not fighting is the only way to peace in this shitty world.

I see a flame war coming with this post.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by jap190

i have never heard someone saying bush was a better president than cliton.
    li believe the terrorist were trained in the states.
    Bush also told the bin ladin family or whoever they were called to go back home when the incident happen, mainly because they were buisness partners lol.

osama bin ladin also has kidney problems and has to be hooked up to one of those machines (forget the name). Goodluck taking power out of those caves lol. Portable generator? How long can those last?

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-jap190

I see a flame war coming with this post.[/b]
    Because finally a bush supporter comes to ko4life? :P 90% of the people here are anti-bush, main reason being because they are from another country and believe their twisted media (oh trust me, America's media is worse I am sure , I never watch the news anymore).

Well, I don't think bush went about it the right way, and I don't agree with many of his tactics. But I look at is this way, I am damn glad someone had the balls to get rid of saddam.

I believe bush is a better president than clinton was, there ya go tuna there is your first. :P How we havent captured osama is beyond me, that dick is probly living in some hole in iran.

tolgahan

again..
    They are not real muslims.They are writing rules again.They ARE NOT REAL muslims.Islam says "u cant kill a human even he does something bad". "You can defend urself if a someone comes in ur house" but it doesnt mean u can be a terrorist :=)
    so clear right?
    they have their own islam....
    i hate osama too. Turkiye hate osama too. We have to send soldiers to afgan. , iraq , lubnan coz of him, coz of ppl like him
    Osama, i fuck ur mom ,dad,sister,brother,sun,dog,bird,cat

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    Originally posted by Shurt@
    <!--QuoteBegin-jap190

I see a flame war coming with this post.
    Because finally a bush supporter comes to ko4life? :P 90% of the people here are anti-bush, main reason being because they are from another country and believe their twisted media (oh trust me, America's media is worse I am sure , I never watch the news anymore).

Well, I don't think bush went about it the right way, and I don't agree with many of his tactics. But I look at is this way, I am damn glad someone had the balls to get rid of saddam.

I believe bush is a better president than clinton was, there ya go tuna there is your first. :P How we havent captured osama is beyond me, that dick is probly living in some hole in iran.[/b]
    No, because of one of his comments:
    "...no American have nothing to do with 9/11, only those fucking muslim fags."

TunaFishyMe

the reason osama hasnt been captured is because bush said he is no longer a threat. They pretty much just stopped the search. I dont know how reliable this is, but i heard he was seen in the hospital.

personally, i think this was done on purpose because bush is too close to the bin ladin family

ManzanA

i agree with the documentary.. they give prooved answers that the bush gov never gave us

Ki1laH

Originally posted by ManzanA
    i agree with the documentary.. they give prooved answers that the bush gov never gave us
    I see who this video was meant to reach. :rollseyes:

ManzanA

lol ...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast