Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Try Anarchy-online

This is a discussion on Try Anarchy-online within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by WindWaker Anarchy have been free for a long time? i tryed it a half year ago, and ...
Page: 2

DragonFire

Originally posted by WindWaker
    Anarchy have been free for a long time? i tryed it a half year ago, and it was free at that time Oo
    i kinda ment that..but it was p2p a while ago when i first played it...like..along time ago.

NooBZilla

hero online gets boring fast, and terrible graphics

Banned

Noobzilla u tryed the old Hero Online or the new one?

The grapichs are really great in this one, and it dosent get borring fast, if u ask me =/

I_Am_On_Ares

Originally posted by WindWaker
    that game sux -.-

www.hero.netgame.com

its an quite new game, played it for a few weeks now, and i havent seen any non-english-speaking players yet, nor cheaters...

there is daily gm events, and u can chat ingame with 2 gms nearly all the time, they do exp events, and in this weekend theyre gonna make a halloween(W/E spelling xD ) event...

its worth a try
    LOL windy, hero online came out about the same time when i told y ou to play legend of ares, and hero suks balls

old or new, gameplays the same, still suky

u and me yulgang kk? its cartoonish and i know how u like ur cartoons

NooBZilla

i beta testested hero, and seemed boring after awhile but i do like the mounts and pets you can get. But i stoped playing beta so im sure they patched,fixed lots of things. As for gm's yea there always on and answer you in like 10 mins if you pm them in game. But idk graphics just seemed a little on the boring sides somewhat like Legend of ares. I beta tested LOA for a while got to lvl 86 and just sold my account :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12