Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Türks are stupid...

This is a discussion on Türks are stupid... within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Both of those videos are completely biased, you could go ANYWHERE in the world and find ignorant people. What is ...
Page: 2

Both of those videos are completely biased, you could go ANYWHERE in the world and find ignorant people. What is quite comedic about your entire approach to this argument is that you are calling all americans closed minded with that picture, when the fact is americans as a whole are more intelligent when it comes to other cultures and current world issues rather than the 3rd world countries that feed kids in school a biased and false history, you do realise that a majority of countries still don't understand how to seperate church and state? Yet you're calling us ignorant?

You sir have 2 days to come up with a decent rebuttal or you will be banned for attempting to start a flame war.

SilentDaemon

wtf delete it <_<

Inactive Member

i found it funny :lol:

Rayne_of_death

:blink: :wacko:

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Originally posted by Eric
    Both of those videos are completely biased, you could go ANYWHERE in the world and find ignorant people. *What is quite comedic about your entire approach to this argument is that you are calling all americans closed minded with that picture, when the fact is americans as a whole are more intelligent when it comes to other cultures and current world issues rather than the 3rd world countries that feed kids in school a biased and false history, you do realise that a majority of countries still don't understand how to seperate church and state? *Yet you're calling us ignorant? *

You sir have 2 days to come up with a decent rebuttal or you will be banned for attempting to start a flame war.

germany > america

Originally posted by Eric

so ur gonna ban him for attempting to start a flame war? if so then u should also ban like 9/10 of the forum members.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

i never started a flame war im just a bored random guy spamming the forum all day.

Psy

Originally posted by Arca_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Arca_)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric

so ur gonna ban him for attempting to start a flame war? if so then u should also ban like 9/10 of the forum members.[/b]
    A decent response to why he is not flaming or else he'll be banned. Mods will follow the rules when they want to; and there is a rule against flaming in the rules that Devile posted.

The one thing Turks and Americans have in common is a stupid degree of nationalism. Learn to take a joke.

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by schrotti
    germany cant be insulted *h43r:
    ur beer is crap h43r: h43r:

Macdougl

I keep remembering what Bill Muray said in 'Stripes' about America.

Something about we are all mutts here, all mutants. We have been kicked out of every other country, so we had to start our own.

People fear what they do not understand. Freedom is scary to some, others use that fear to control their people. Personally, I can say I have met people from around the world in the game and tried to change some of that thinking. In the process I've had some of my thinking about them change, too.

tolgahan

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    The one thing Turks and Americans have in common is a stupid degree of nationalism. Learn to take a joke.
    i fuck all english's mothers

guess what , this is a JOKE
    before making a joke learn how to do it

Psy

They should rename turkey to SuckyCryBabystan. And no, that is not a joke.

redbluegreen44

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    Its not a fucking joke, saying USA are nothing but killers? thats not a joke. Also another reason most of us are not taking this as a joke is because you non americans are not joking around when it comes to flaming the USA its soo fucking obvious. LIke T_rey had said other countries are really just jelous, thats a fact and thats why other countries hate on Usa.

USA-
    The most Powerful country
    Living in freedom
    Most popular country
    Have World power
    Better life then most maybe all of the country out there

And all those are FACTS go ahead and embarass your self and waste your time trying to prove those facts wrong. Also those are the facts that angers other non americans, i bet its making you mad reading those things about Usa huh?
    And its kinda funny how you and other people have to compare USA with every single country in Europe to start an argument about Usa

Originally posted by Arca_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Arca_)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric

so ur gonna ban him for attempting to start a flame war? if so then u should also ban like 9/10 of the forum members.[/b]
    The phrase "attempted to start a flame war" could have many different meanings, he TRIED and FAILED to start a flame war because it was based off ridiculous information. I will ban him BECAUSE he is a ignorant fuck that will never learn his lesson if he isnt dealt with.

The rules are GUIDELINES, if they are taken directly and applied to the forum, then everyone would be banned. However those who attempt to instigate flames based on no actual evidence they will be banned. There is a difference between intelligent flaming and ignorant flaming, take a wild guess what the difference is.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast